Manga/Hentai to JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EROTAKU

Jul 3, 2016
Konichiwa! Genki desu ka? (that's all i know)
I was hoping if they gonna do the part 2 of this? MIMK-052. It's fucking hot. Haruna <3
6dx8_b.jpg

ccdn0001.jpg

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
This may be a very late reply but there are a lot.

This will be a bit of a long post apologies in advance.

a whole series by madonna under a label called Ure Komi. As of now there are 42 That go from URE-001 all the way to URE-042. All of them are directed by Kitorune Kawaguchi who has also directed MIMK-052. Infact MIMK-052 seems to be the 3rd film hes done based on Kuroneko-smith's mangas. URE-029 and URE-033.
cover.jpg
ure00029pl.jpg

cover.jpg
ure00033pl.jpg

The ones made based on Hana-Hooks manga are really well made and are worth the watch if you dont mind some slightly more twisted material. URE-011, URE-014, URE-019 and URE-030 are worth watching imo.
There are also others that are done by Madonna before any of the URE titles. Also more under the Manketsu label here are a few examples-
mimk00010pl.jpg
mimk00041pl.jpg
mimk00045pl.jpg
mimk00046pl.jpg
mimk00048pl.jpg
mimk00051pl.jpg

The images are of these titles MIMK-010, MIMK-041, MIMK-045, MIMK-046, MIMK-048 and MIMK-051.
Just search "MIMK" on r18 and you will find the rest of them.

Also there are a fair few titles that are based on popular visual novels or hentai anime if you want to check those out, by the studio ZIZ. They are ZIZG-001 all the way up to ZIZG-034 but a few of them might just be original JAV's so you can have a look at those if they are of any interest to you. Here are a few more examples, because...well you know...a picture is worth a few thousand sperm cells.
h_826zizg001pl.jpg
h_826zizg002pl.jpg
h_826zizg003pl.jpg
h_826zizg029pl.jpg
h_826zizg030pl.jpg

The Titles and the Novels/Anime these are based on are-

ZIZG-001 Taimanin Yukikaze

ZIZG-002 Prison Battleship

ZIZG-003 Taimanin Asagi

ZIZG-029 Koukawa Asuka

ZIZG-030 Hell Knight Ingrid

I think with these titles the actual source material is far superior. Probably because there are things you cant do on a small budget in live action. Especially with something like Hell Knight Ingrid, where the anime version is really something special.

Hope this helps.

I also would like to add a request to anyone who may read this thread but I was wondering which manga URE-007 and URE-009 based on.
ure00007pl.jpg
ure009pl.jpg

I know URE-007 is by the author/ mangaka Fuusen-club but I havent been able to find which specific manga it is because all his stuff looks very similar. Also if its based on a manga that has been translated. Same with URE-009 I know its by Mitarai Yuuki but I dont know which specific manga its based on. I would really like to read the source material and would be grateful if someone can help point me in the right direction.

Last edited:

periph

Sep 28, 2012
mimk00045pl.jpg
mimk00051pl.jpg

The images are of these titles MIMK-010, MIMK-041, MIMK-045, MIMK-046, MIMK-048 and MIMK-051.
Just search "MIMK" on r18 and you will find the rest of them.

Damn if they didn't nail the resemblance between actress and manga on these ones. Pose, face, tits, even the hair is a perfect match.

Were the manga character designs based on the Julia and Jessica Kizaki?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Damn if they didn't nail the resemblance between actress and manga on these ones. Pose, face, tits, even the hair is a perfect match.
It's not as hard as you think. Finding the right cloths (which is not hard because the two covers you picked were the manga imitating real life so those are very common, hair and make up is also fairly easy. Tits... well there are so many active idols, many have excellent figures which is also how most manga artists draw them so the similarity is very natural (matching to the preference of the male customers).

Were the manga character designs based on the Julia and Jessica Kizaki?
I am almost 100% sure that's is NOT the case. I think the standard process is (still) any hentai artists do their art without any consideration given to future/potential AV realization.

Reactions: blah13