maid service/infirm old guys

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
I know there's a lot of videos like these. There's a series that's shot "realistically" - with the young service maids coming in the entrances and ending up being done by an infirm old guy. There's one specific scene with an old bald guy who makes the young maid get into a sexy maid outfit and then he taps her ass a bit with a leather stick. Eventually she pleasures him. Who is she? Sorry this is vague. Series?

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
this particular clip used to show up on tubes as "Japanese 56 1" or something like that. I know the actress made at least one other.

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
Well, the first girl is Mio Shousaki I think, the second is Arisa Nakano however, I was unable to find this movie on either R18 or javlibrary..
there are actually three girls in the clip. The first is just for a few minutes. The second is the one I was curious about. The third I can't remember. So, the one who shows up about 10 minutes in...is the one I was trying to identify...

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
She's actually used a bunch of names.. thanks to @needs more loli for tracking them down.. Mio Shousaki, Chika, Rio Takei, Mio Kosaki, Shiori Koto, Remon.. she also goes unattributed on a lot of videos..
Thanks so much. Hmm...I thought she'd retired but maybe she's got a different name these days? Thanks for your knowledge.

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
She's actually used a bunch of names.. thanks to @needs more loli for tracking them down.. Mio Shousaki, Chika, Rio Takei, Mio Kosaki, Shiori Koto, Remon.. she also goes unattributed on a lot of videos.. But anyways, Remon and Shousaki Mio are what you want to search for on javlibrary.. And no problem!
weird that she seems to have done a scat movie...well...weird choice to me...

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
She seems to have disappeared the last two years? no? I wonder why all the name changes and what these careers are like. But I like the ones that are not stars...some of the marginal performers...