Lotion?

Egghead3

Mar 22, 2008
Is there an international supplier of the ‘lotion’ that features so heavily in Japanese videos?
J-List sells it, but it’s very expensive for one small bottle. Considering how much it seems to be used one assumes that there must be on online seller somewhere!
Best,
Egghead3

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
As this is one of my fetishes, albeit it much lower on my list than some others, I'd be very interested in knowing the answer to this question, too. I was also discouraged by the pricing of the bottles and the lack of available substitutes in American (USA) stores. Liquid handwashing soap ain't it. X_X

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You would think so. So would I. So do I. lol

But apparently we're of the minor opinion, if free market forces have anything to say about the subject. Plenty enough time has passed between when the Japanese lotion fetish first became aware to the white man and the present day, and still we don't have sex lotions available in the West for fair prices. All we have are hygienic soaps and lotions (e.g. shampoos, hand soaps, dish soaps, clothes washing detergents) and nothing that has that viscous but silky, non-mutating character to it that the sex lotions seem to have.

Egghead3

Mar 22, 2008
Found a couple of places in UK that sell it, but still waaayyy too expensive.
A USA shop sells the 10oz bottle for $10, in the UK it nearly $40.

Is there anything on Amazon.jp - I occasionally buy stuff from there, but wouldn't have a clue how to search for it!