Looking for torrenttech.com invite.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hello akibaたち,
I'm very interested in an invitation to the Electronic Music torrent forum TorrentTech. If anyone here is a member of said community and has an invite available please PM me and provide such information. I can guarantee that you'll have no need to worry about me loosing my account due to bad seeding and ratio problems. Being a moderator here at akiba should attest to this fact.
Thanks in advance,
desioner

trashwish

Aug 22, 2008
I love electronic music, trance and happy hardcore to be specific. Im not registered at that torrent site but there are a bunch of forums that have the same stuff and for direct download off file hosters.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Thanks for the info trashwish. I'm much less interested in direct downloads than private torrent forums. There really is no comparison.
desioner

trashwish

Aug 22, 2008
If you cant get into a private tracker than the file hoster forums are a good choice too. The ones I go to are below. They have uploaders who are pretty quick in sharing 0day stuff. There is a ratio and leechers get banned. I thought it funny how both sides have a negative but in different way view on leechers.
Code:
http://www.just4music.eu/
http://www.club-trance.net/board/
Ive never been part of a private torrent before so my view of them is pretty limited but I have to say that there can be a comparison. It really depends on your situation.