Looking for Torrents.ru (Russian) Member.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hello akibaたち,
There is a file over at Torrents.ru that I'm after and they're registration window is now closed. I'm not really interested in joining wither I just need someone with an account or someone wanting an account ti set one up so that I can get one thing. I'm also not sure how their forum or tracker is setup so I don't want to risk anyones membership there. I'll keep it just between you and I.
If you have an account or are planning to register one please let me know and I'll discuss further.
Thanks in advance for any assistance,
desioner

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
babelfish.com said:
The registration is closed at the given moment You can be registered 01:00 to the 12:00 OF MSK (now the 14:38 OF MSK) We bring apologies for this temporary inconvenience

The registration is apparently opened from 22:00 to 9:00 GMT (Russia is +3 h).

Status
Not open for further replies.