Looking for the name of a young Russian Mistress

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Okay, I realize this is probably going to be a tough one (especially since this community is mostly about JAV), but it's been on my mind for a good while now and I figured I'd try seeing if the good people at Akiba-Online would know something!

First, a few screenshots of the lady in question:

Russian.png
russian2.png
russian3.png

Next, thumbnails (second batch is far more useful):

Russian Goddess 1.flv_thumbs_[2014.03.13_03.54.25].jpg
thumbs20140313035719.jpg

And, since footage is worth a thousand pictures (or a million words), these are the two videos where I sighted her, with the original titles they had in-site (I renamed my downloaded files for convenience's sake):

http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/video/516/two-russian-mistress-tortures-pure-slaveboy.html
http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/video/9232/russian-facesitting.html

Naturally, I saw the very obvious logos in both of the videos and my first reaction was to look up the sites. Unfortunately, the "bitches-femdom.com" one didn't take me to the usual kind of website where you can just skim through all the pages of content, and the strapon one took me to one of those sample "tours" where you can see pictures of just five or so videos. If someone has any idea to access the entire list of the sites' contents, please do let me know... I don't mind checking some tens of pages so long as I know I'll find what I want.

Also, as you'll notice, she is accompanied in both videos by the same blonde girl. I don't really care about this one per se (nor about strap-ons, for that matter...), but if you do happen to know her name, please do tell, as it may still be useful to find the other one's.

Thanks beforehand! Hopefully some kind, knowledgeable soul will be able to shed some light here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Most sites I could find called them Mistress Tanya and Mistress Anya (or in some cases Anna) but I couldn't find any that mentioned any last names.

Reactions: 1 person

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Hey Electromog, thank you for your search!

I couldn't log in until now, but truth is yesterday night I pulled a very long search of the girl myself, before finally collapsing in bed. Through some lucky finds and dedication I came across with her name, which is Anna as you said. It really would have helped if her name wasn't one of the most common out there, heh. So the next stage of the search was looking for her second name and finally found "Anna Vova".

There's sadly a very low amount of content on Anna, but at least I could find three more nice videos of her, so it was a fruitful endeavour in the end. If anyone is interested I'd be glad to share links to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
We can be grateful Electromog is watching our backs, willing to spend his valuable time to make our inquiring dreams come true. Let's also make note that you deserve a big pat on the back, Gaia093; Comrade Anna seemed to be a real obscurity, and your research was brilliant.