Looking for the video where a disinterested boyfriend is holding his girlfriend's hand in a movie theater while she has sex with another guy

Jan 3, 2015
I can't find this video for the life of me. The basic gist of it is that the boyfriends are holding hands with their girlfriends while she's screwing another guy. The scene that sticks out the most is where a couple is holding hands in a movie theater. Another dude propositions her and it's more of a free use scenario, so they go at it while the boyfriend calmly watches the movie. Thanks in advance.

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
JAV does have all sort of fantasies, cinema adventure is kinky sometimes, I had a once in a life experience before many years ago when I was in the movies with several friends it was like 2 guys incl me and 4 girls. It was lord of the ring first part and we caught the midnight time slot. We were all work colleagues and after an hour into the movie, my colleague one of the girl (not too bad looking) fell asleep on my shoulders, i notice and i let her be, after awhile she turn abit more and put her other hand on my chest like hugging me while she slept. It was awkward and her hand feel to my crouch and her hands was like feeling my manhood and being young at that time, erections hard to control. She had continued to fondled as if it was her toy while she continued to sleep in which I'm not sure if she is really asleep or pretend, I was rock hard all the way and I didn't stop her. Then after awhile she woke up but her hands was still on my crouch and she got back to her seating position and removed her hand and we both kept quiet and pretend nothing has happened.

I almost wanted to return her a favor by touching her thigh and eventually fingering her but I'm not sure I should do it because it's always probably okay for a girl to touch you than you touch her. I was so aroused and I could probably tell my prostate fluid was flowing out from my penis.

After the show ended I was also task to send her back to her home together with one of her friends and the others follow my other guy colleague. I drop her friend off first as I choosed to do so despite the girl that fondled me stayed closer, so it was just me and her in the car and she never said anything but I know what she did was aware. As I arrived at her home outside, she didn't got down from the car but we both looked at each other and she kissed me, we had some passionate kiss and she didn't move my hands away as I went for her breast and then her skirt, i fingered her and she was wet as hell, must have also ruined her panties, I didn't stop fingering her and she got down and pull my zip down and started blowing me, i was already hard on, and I came in her mouth.

Being colleagues for like a year or so, I never thought such an experience happened over Lord of the rings movie, after that we met again and we fucked properly as the last experience was in the car with too confined spaces.

We went out for movies again and we selected couple seats and she was horny as hell in cinemas, i had blowjobs, handjobs in my next few movies with her and of course ruining her panties many times due to her wetness from the fingering. If we could fuck in the cinema we would have done it.