Looking for friends :)

alinya

Mar 10, 2008
Hello all,

Who wants to e-mail with this poor lonely guy about the beauty of the models that we see here on this forum? :)
I would love to have a few e-mail friends who like to share their thoughts and feelings about the young girls that we see in for instance U15 / JrIdols and TeenyTorrents sections.
Yes, I know, we do it here on the forum too, but sometimes you just don't want to share everything with the public, just with a closer group hehe, could be best via e-mail I guess.
A bit like what was written in another post on the forum about having real life friends who are in to this hobby as well and with whom you could talk openly about this. I don't have them. But e-mail friends would do too :).
I got no intention af all of file sharing via e-mail. For that we got this board, of course. And I like to keep it friendly. Sexy, but friendly.
As an example, I like the descriptions that indreamsiwalk is giving to his DVD's.
I hope that I am allowed to post this request here, if not don't punish me, I have looked for forum rules about this but couldn't find any. Reply or PM me if you are interested.

:)