Looking for Extremely Public Hardcore

evilwelshman

Feb 9, 2014
I've watched quite a few exhibitionism themed JAVs. Most of them, especially the newer ones, take place either inside video stores or in the countryside (e.g. hot springs) where it's often quite deserted. Does anyone have any recommendations for JAVs that take place in places where there are lots of people around, like maybe in the city? Ideally, I'd love to see ones where the public get involved or react to the girl.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

trax

Jan 15, 2008
how about bicycle dildo from SOD? the girls ride bicycle with dildo in their pussy across the city, and the best part is when they squirt.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
As happy as I am that this question afforded you the rare opportunity to speak up, Trax, for the love of the gods! How did you expect your reader to make use of your suggestion without a DVD code, or some other clue to track down... oh! Hold on a minute... I just put in the words "bicycle dildo from SOD" into the search box and came up with ideas. That Google sure is some invention.

Let's see, SDMS-818 came up. Hmm! From the screen shots, looks like the ladies are riding the dildo bikes, and the sexual action that takes place later appears to be behind closed doors. Okay... there's also SDMT-260, and the action appears to be similar. Good gosh, there's a big old series behind that last one.

I have a feeling what Evilwelshman is looking for is akin to the action behind the KINK studio's "Public Disgrace" series, where onlookers are present (and sometimes participating) during the sex, potentially adding to the woman's shame.

That's going to take some research, and hopefully we'll have others pitching in with more ideas.

Here is a thread I contributed to last year that explored at least similar territory.

Before I sign off, coincidentally I was looking through titles with a general humiliation theme, and I came across the following that may show promise. I haven't seen any of what's below ('cept for the last), just going by the covers.

Naked Shame Molester [NHDTA 507]

Married Woman Commuting to Work On a Bus Ridden By Perverts - Succumbing Daily to the Pleasure That Awaits [JUX 243], with Erika Shirono (Hey! Who is she... she looks great!)

Another one along similar lines is below. And as the one above, not made exactly to order, I realize. But, for one thing, the star is Maki Hojo, and she looks spectacular here.

Married Teacher On a Train With Perverts- Planned Sneaky Obscene Commute [JUX-199]

This next one sounds promising from the title, but I don't think we get the crowds of people. There are others like it.

Embarrassment! Breaking Her Down in Public! Squirting Orgasm Date On Which a Very Risky Big Bang Rotor is Inserted in Her Pussy! 8 [SVDVD 394], with Nanase Otoha

We may have potential here; there is also a series behind it.

Exposure Wife Club [YAG-090], with Yumi Sawamura

We know how misleading covers can be; for example, the one below seems right up our alley, I happen to have this one, and there aren't "lots of people around," even though you'd think the situation would call for it. Furthermore, the actual sex scenes take place behind closed doors. (But at least the movie features Tenant, which makes the acquisition all the more worthwhile.)

Alarmingly Shameful Physical Inspection At the Airport Immigration Gate For Departures - From the Bliss of An Overseas Trip About to Begin to Hell, Stark Naked and Exposed to Her Pussy and Asshole
[RCT 578]

EDIT:
Supplementing Vincent_z's suggestion from two posts below...

attachment.php

I was knocked out by one of the trio of actresses of SMOW-036, when I noticed the above screen shot from DMM; she's the same as the middle gal on the movie's cover from below, as you can see:.

attachment.php

All three ladies are JAV performers of years ago with a low body of work; only Riku Harumi has a selection to speak of, and she looks to me to be the woman on the left. If I'm right, the glamorpuss I've singled out must be either Yukina Takeuchi or Rin Fujisaki (I am guessing these are the correct order of first and last names), and Yukina has no other movies on her DMM page, except for SMOW-036. (In other words, if this eye-catcher is Yukina, she may have nothing besides this video store film.)

Attachments

• SMOW-036-2.jpg
    SMOW-036-2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 629
  • SMOW-036.jpg
    SMOW-036.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 616
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people

evilwelshman

Feb 9, 2014
Thanks for all the suggestions, jugulear, as well as the link to the other thread. Some of them look to be really promising. Another franchise that's really good and much along the same vein - for those interested - is anything by Sakura Kikaku. While not necessarily completely naked in public, most of their videos will at the very least feature the stars walking around in very, very skimpy bikinis and/or approaching apparently complete strangers either for sex or to play with the girl.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
one more

I recommend SMOW-036: Girl Working in Video Rental Shops Becomes AV Actress (Harumi Riku, Fujisaki Rin, Takeuchi Yukina) (2007)
There are eyebrow-raising scenes of audacious public sex in it. :bigeyes:

OstrichSack

Feb 12, 2014
SDMS-523
DANDY-398
DANDY-410

Low Hurdle Series
DVDES-481 - 1
DVDES-509 - 2
DVDES-543 - 3
DVDES-582 - 4
DVDES-609 - 5
DVDES-644 - 6
DVDES-707 - 7
DVDES-751 - 8
DVDES-795 - 9

I guess they are sort of the opposite though, ignoring instead of joining.