Links killed Grrr

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkfister

Aug 7, 2008
DDB-052 - The Human Toilet Teacher

Description from Dogma:

Director Minoru Be-Bop finally gets to shoot Kurumi Morishita! She plays an authoritarian teacher whose passion and idealism for education is crushed by an attempted r***. After this experience, her personality changes and she becomes a merciless displinarian who doles out severe punishments on her students. She orders pupils caught smoking cigarettes to stand in line then treats them like a dominatrix would: spitting on them, making them lick the sole of her shoes and forcing them to masturbate. But her students revolt and engulf her in a deluge of violent torture. She is gang banged by the four students she caught smoking, all of whom cum inside her. She has the word 'Human Toilet Teacher' written across her chest and is subjected to relentless skull-fucking till she pukes. But this is just the beginning. Even more appalling punishment awaits her. Her legs are tied up and prized apart, ready to endure a cascade of piss and bukkake. She is tortured with sex toys, enema and nakadashi r***. Don't miss the amazing sight of Kurumi Morishita's debut enema!

ASK 4 Links

Enjoy

supermax

Akiba Citizen
Oct 10, 2008
can some body please let me know whether this is censor or not?
thanks in adv.

snevarb

Mar 2, 2008
There are problem. help me, pls ...
Error: Due to a violation of our terms of use, the file has been removed from the server.

snevarb

Mar 2, 2008
Error: Due to a violation of our terms of use, the file has been removed from the server.

kittichai_s

Mar 2, 2009

tsama

Jan 2, 2009
The link is dead, if you still have this could you please send me another link? Thanks

paradox167

Somewhere In Between....
Apr 9, 2009
Wow. Mr. kirkfister, you are the king of kink...Greatly appreciated.

Please could you send me the links.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.