Let's chat about studio Prestige series

Hi-Bye5555

Nov 19, 2018
I'm surprised there isn't much chat about Prestige videos here. I'm a big fan of Prestige and have been following years ago. Let me kickstart with some specific series which I have not got bored watching again and again.

SRS Series - Amateur Hunter
AKA Series - Amateur Beauty in uniform
ABP Series - Endless sex

These series mostly are hard sex with most of the actresses getting fxxx insanely. I hope to keep this thread going, and appreciate more chat and sharing. Thank you.

Reactions: shawn720s

elfineer

Sep 29, 2008
Ugh... don't get me started on Prestige. A few years ago they did a lot of pet/training videos such as ABP-303 (one of my all time favorites). Since that period the no longer make this genre. S1 also got in to the genre during the same time frame.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I'm surprised there isn't much chat about Prestige videos here. I'm a big fan of Prestige and have been following years ago. Let me kickstart with some specific series which I have not got bored watching again and again.

SRS Series - Amateur Hunter
AKA Series - Amateur Beauty in uniform
ABP Series - Endless sex

These series mostly are hard sex with most of the actresses getting fxxx insanely. I hope to keep this thread going, and appreciate more chat and sharing. Thank you.
Hey newbie, just a fact of life here. Most members on this forum don't post much and 90% of threads never got more than 2 pages of replies, maybe typing with one hand is too slow. So if you want your thread to survive you the Topic Opener has the most responsibility to keep it alive with new and rich contents.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Prestige, their many labels aren't really obvious they all come from the same mother studio. E.g. just now I "discover" DOCP- are one of Prestige's. The only label of theirs that I'd pay some attention to is
ABP- Absolutely Perfect, their premium label, meaning solo work of their hottest contract girls, I wouldn't call them "endless sex", sometimes the label get into very mild cosplay, very very mild S&M and even I think very very rare case, anal sex

DOCP- fake amateurs in fake "documentary", meaning sexual fantasies somewhat rooted in everyday life.

In actuality, I watch very few of them. ABP- always have very hot covers, but lack the "it" factor for me. DOCP- mostly are miss for me, not very hot girls doing not very titillating scenarios. Since Shunka Ayami jumped ship (and then soon retired) Prestige has very weak draw for me. But I must admit they do have very hot contract girls.

Ugh... don't get me started on Prestige. A few years ago they did a lot of pet/training videos such as ABP-303 (one of my all time favorites). Since that period the no longer make this genre. S1 also got in to the genre during the same time frame.
Sounds like one of those very fringe trends that come and go every few months. When a new trend hits, every studio put out a few vids no matter if they truly get the what it's all about, then most often the trend burns itself out as most of the sales come from curiosity/novelty rather than wide-reach audience actually buying in that particular fetish.

Reactions: Mike76