Lesbian Wedding JAVs

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
There's another series from AVS called "Kiss is Rondo" that you might find interesting. I've only found AWE-03 and AWE-011 however. If anyone has any information on where to find any of the others, I'd also be grateful.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
There's a scene in LADS-068 featuring two brides, see upper right of back cover.

LADS-068.jpg

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
I think I've yet to come across an actual lesbian wedding in JAV, sadly. Would love that premise. But I have found a few movies with lesbian scenes where at least one of them is wearing a wedding dress:

ANND-065
AUKG-473
AWE-01
AWE-03
AWE-05
AWE-07
AWE-011
AWE-014
DIV-008
DIV-030
DVDES-516
OPUD-189 (scat)

BBAN-111 has a couple go on a honeymoon together after getting married, not sure if they show the wedding take place but If they do, then there are no sex scenes during that.

There's a scene in LADS-068 featuring two brides, see upper right of back cover.
Also LADS-041, I believe. But I've come to the conclusion that the LADS label is just omnibuses/collections, so the original brides scene must be from another movie.

Reactions: intrepid8

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Yep, had or was aware of most of those back in 2011 when I first posted to this thread. :D

I might have to trawl again to find more. It is one of my loosely tracked themes.

As for Ladies Room, pretty sure they're a stand alone label that did a lot of titles with ensemble casts. There are some that feature two actresses only.

Pretty confident they are not compilations from other titles. I found them hard to locate 10 years ago - it's paradoxically easier (for Westerners) to find them today.

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
Yep, had or was aware of most of those back in 2011 when I first posted to this thread. :D

I might have to trawl again to find more. It is one of my loosely tracked themes.

As for Ladies Room, pretty sure they're a stand alone label that did a lot of titles with ensemble casts. There are some that feature two actresses only.

Pretty confident they are not compilations from other titles. I found them hard to locate 10 years ago - it's paradoxically easier (for Westerners) to find them today.
Hmm, you sure? I can't prove that they're all collections, but some definitely are and I have some evidence, since I noted it down every time I noticed a LADS movie that contained a scene from somewhere else.

LADS-061 (from 2010) is 100% a collection. It has scenes from TOS-077 and TOS-081 (both from 2009).
LADS-090 (2011) has scenes from TOS-119 (2010).
LADS-111 (2012) has scenes from AUKG-033 (2011).
LADS-061:
h_252lads061pl.jpg

h_158tos077pl.jpg

h_158tos081pl.jpg

LADS-090:
h_252lads090pl.jpg

h_158tos119pl.jpg

LADS-111 (same actresses on the cover, same necklaces, same background):
h_252lads111pl.jpg

23aukg033sopl.jpg

I don't trust LADS after this, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: intrepid8

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Hahah! No, now I'm absolutely not sure. That seems like incontrovertible evidence to the contrary to me! :oops:

I don't see any obvious distributor connection either. As far as I know U&K has always been an indie studio. Looks like Ladies Room is attached to Top Marshall, at least most recently.

Very curious. If they're mostly compilations (or worse, edits for time constraints) then no wonder rips are harder to come by.

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
Hahah! No, now I'm absolutely not sure. That seems like incontrovertible evidence to the contrary to me! :oops:

I don't see any obvious distributor connection either. As far as I know U&K has always been an indie studio. Looks like Ladies Room is attached to Top Marshall, at least most recently.

Very curious. If they're mostly compilations (or worse, edits for time constraints) then no wonder rips are harder to come by.
Would make sense, yeah. I think many of the LADS movies have the actresses credited, so it should be possible to find out the original movie for some of the scenes, if one were to be so inclined. Such as for the wedding dress ones.

U&K is indie? Interesting. Surprising. Pretty sure they have the most lesbian output, at least counting 2000 onwards.

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Good find! Interesting how this series is nowhere to be found on JavLib or JavTrailers or anywhere, despite not being too old.

Is that website reliable to buy and download these movies?
I've bought from Av-channel before, but it's a pain in the ass since they block overseas cards and they don't have Paypal or Amazon Pay. Also they have really bad encodes for old titles. It feels like they play at 15fps

I also found this one, but I never bought from them before:

One last option is that I can see if the title is available at a domestic mail-order site I've used before. They provide DVD copies, but it'll be the most expensive option (probably around $16 USD)

Last edited:

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
I've bought from Av-channel before, but it's a pain in the ass since they block overseas cards and they don't have Paypal or Amazon Pay. Also they have really bad encodes for old titles. It feels like they play at 15fps

I also found this one, but I never bought from them before:

One last option is that I can see if the title is available at a domestic mail-order site I've used before. They provide DVD copies, but it'll be the most expensive option (probably around $16 USD)
That does sound like quite the pain. How did you get around it, applied for a Japanese card? Shame because for 330 yen I'd go for it. No way I'm doing it for 16$ though!!

Kurbster

Jun 14, 2007
Maybe virtual cards or Japanese prepaid cards are an option?
I used a Bitcash code I bought from Seagm to buy points on Av-channel

I think the Av-Channel version is VHS quality. The Megatoon one might be the same because the resolution on the preview is 320x240. Realistically, if you want a copy with good quality, the domestic mail-order site I can purchase from is the only way to get a DVD copy now.

If you know how to use crypto, I'd be willing to share the cost with how many other people will want to buy in

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Good find! Interesting how this series is nowhere to be found on JavLib or JavTrailers or anywhere, despite not being too old.

Is that website reliable to buy and download these movies?

Here's the cover for CL-06D if you wanted it.

CL-06D.jpg

Reactions: rezuman666

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
This isn't a lesbian movie per se but it hits all the right notes. Also, not quite the holy wedding ceremony grail but there's a kind of bonus/BTS scene where one of the ladies puts a ring on the other. It's super cute! ;)

CETD-018.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Anyone have an information on this scene? It's going to be pretty old - it has Marie Aoi Sandaime in it - probably early 2000s.

Seems to be a studio or publisher called Outside and listed as outside-0208.

240x180.jpg

There's a very short trailer here on Duga: