Lesbian Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajudonnom

Feb 26, 2009
WOW. "The Visit to Your House of a Lesbian Couple" is the best jav lesbian strap-on video I've seen. Very real and intense. Thank you very much.

I think the couple made another video in the ISD series. Any chance of seeing that anytime soon? :)

Found it. It's PLTD-08 from Pool Club's Lesbian Couples series.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
A great thread, great work!

Thanks to gala for these tasty choices...

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
WOW. "The Visit to Your House of a Lesbian Couple" is the best jav lesbian strap-on video I've seen. Very real and intense. Thank you very much.

I think the couple made another video in the ISD series. Any chance of seeing that anytime soon? :)

Found it. It's PLTD-08 from Pool Club's Lesbian Couples series.

Yeah, for all the behind-the-scenes footage (which was enjoyable, very human, very much of a couple) they really brought it when they strapped-on/strapped-in. The sight of the dominant girl, her chest shiny with sweat, looking down at her partner after they'd fucked was classic post-sex satisfaction. All she lacked was the Triumph motorcycle t-shirt Jack Nicholson wore in "Five Easy Pieces" after he'd banged easy-piece number 2 (or was it number 3).

ajudonnom

Feb 26, 2009
Oh my, oh my. I wish I could press the "thank you" button about a thousand times. Can't wait the download to finish so I can watch "the couple" get it on again. Letscha 4 looks great too.

THANK YOU, gala!

A BIT LATER: Oops. Winrar complains that PC08 is missing part8 but you won't miss any of the good parts (sweaty pounding toward the end like the other video). Hurrah!

Kyo1982

May 30, 2008
gala, any more of the virgin les series or those queer's lesbian productions as shown in the preview at the end of virgin les vol. 17.

thanks for the lesbian movies. really appreciate them!

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
Anybody have any idea what the girls in Lestcha 4 were saying to each other in the last scene? They were crying the whole time (when they weren't going down on each other) and while it's not difficult to imagine what they probably were saying, the intensity was, well, intense. I mean, these are actresses, right?

Quite a contrast from watching two american "lesbians" doing a scene together while one or both of them chews gum (hey, who says they can't give head and chew gum at the same time!)

As for the content of this thread, well, a gala time has been had by all...

Kyo1982

May 30, 2008
gala! thanks a lot man! its like you've answered my prayers!
thanks again bro for the virgin les collections!

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
A great series in a great thread. These girls love their work.

Thanks, gala

gala

Dec 6, 2008
Anybody have any idea what the girls in Lestcha 4 were saying to each other in the last scene? They were crying the whole time (when they weren't going down on each other) and while it's not difficult to imagine what they probably were saying, the intensity was, well, intense. I mean, these are actresses, right?
They say They were real couple when this movie was shot.
I dont know that was true or not but believing is the key to happiness, enjoy the movie more;-)

They both actresses and being a couple in AV industory is not easy.
Some people comes to them with a gossips, most of the time they dont care and ignore it,
but sometime feeling down from unbelievable rumors or can't help jealous of co-stars...
They didn't want to show any weakness for anyone, but when they touched each other,
both were knew They feel the same way that they really love each other.
started crying...tears of happiness...

I hope this is a good translation;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.