Lesbian Movies

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aju

Mar 19, 2007
not sure why but I like the slightly butch girl in volume #9,#11,#14,#16,#17, and #19 of the nanpa rezu series. her name is not listed but she also shows up in many LADYxLADY volumes. of the napa volumes, I think #9 is the only one not previously uploaded.

Anyone know her name?

BTW, thank you very much for uploading #11. w00t!

watzizname

(◕‿↼)
Sep 19, 2010
Been waiting 7 days to say thank you for all the Haruna's Amateur Lesbian Nampa vids, never dreamed i'd be lucky enough to find so many available for download in one place.

Amazing thread mate, simply amazing..

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
gala - this is truly some fantastic stuff here! Great lesbian!

I only recommend you use a better imaging repository as hotlinkimage and picfoco have sooooo much CRAP :scared: associated with them and they download so much more CRAP :eek:hnoes:eek:n my computer - it is next to imposible to view the covers and previews. I recommend you try http://imagevenue.com/ instead.

thx! :exhausted:

gala

Dec 6, 2008
Sorry, Ididnt know that hotlinkimage and picfoco gave you a so much crap.

I'm gonna use imagevenue.com and update rest of all covers and previews.:study:

Thank you for the recommended!

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
I clicked thanks for XY-073D before I tried to download it.

E-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y slow download speeds. Anybody else experience the same problems? :puzzled:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
I mean, 44kb/sec speeds for 1hr 50min download times for each link??? Is that some kind of joke???

Who do these people think they are...Oron?

Again, anyone else with this issue?

cityfan

Sep 6, 2008
Gala

Any chance of a re-post of PTS series in rapidshare only into filesonic or megaupload. Would love to see these vids. Know it is a big ask, but over time?

Thanks for all your efforts

Cityfan

Status
Not open for further replies.