Lesbian jav with some SPIT action!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
any suggestions for such as those:

it doesn't have to the main thing but when they spit on her like that to humiliate her is what iam looking for.;)

GrandioseBlissfulFeline-size_restricted.gif

SelfishBoringCaribou-size_restricted.gif

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
did you read the title? Lesbian jav...o_O

but yeah same genre you brought but with lesbians would be great.

Last edited:

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
Ok so i was checking them all. they were all nice but none of them had exactly what i was looking for.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Check out this its not full on lesbian but there is some spitting in the scene with just Ririka and Ayumi Rika (I believe this is Ayumi's first lesbian scene btw and she is a natural! I can't wait to see more lesbian with her.) When the guys get involved the girls spit their cum into each others mouths.

rki502pl.jpg

I think this one is exactly what you are looking for though Hamasaki Mao and Aoi Rena go to town on Ririka spitting, slapping, and rough fucking I think they fucked her harder than guys tbh! I wish all Jav stars can get this treatment from Hamasaki Mao and Aoi Rena. I'd love to see these girls do this to cute Yuna Ogura for example who btw tweeted that she wants to have lesbian sex with Rena so I think its in the works! Anyway let me know what you thought of it after you see it.

bban246pl.jpg

Last edited:

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
If one on one i prefer it will be more..."Forced".

Anyway thanks! \o/

Does any of you recognize from where is this from?

NTPSeukbe69z713r.gif