Lesbian ID help needed

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012

The last one's from PTS-114, and that scene was between Yui Hiratsuka (pink) and Reona Kanzaki (black). :bingo:

I don't know about the other ones. I'm not sure how this thread ended up being the lesbian identification thread but you guys should try the Identification sub-forum. You might get more help there.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I'm not sure how this thread ended up being the lesbian identification thread but you guys should try the Identification sub-forum. You might get more help there.

your right, I will move them soon, give a chance for others to see, and to stop them wondering what happen to these posts

Thank You

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I encountered an indirect plea by Palaman2122 on another I.D. thread, and he sounded so passionate about trying to unravel his mystery movie, I wanted to see what I could do. (And when I looked at the clip, I realized I had already been down this road, in the past.)

I notice Palaman2122 not only got the attention of two knowledgeable Akiba-Online moderators in offering to siphon brainpower, but two of Akiba-Online's lesbian savviest, LoveGIANT and the always delightful Savajex. (It's funny how others hoping to uncover their own lesbian mysteries hopped on board here, as long as they had the attention of these two masters.)

I will also reference comments from one of Palaman2122's two other threads, specifically the one from the "Identification Help" section.

To address this theory of yours, Palaman2122:

I think i cant find this vid by that name because they didn't listed her name in this movie but listed the girls as "various".

Sites such as the invaluable-for-English-speakers (although hopelessly incomprehensive) Asianscreens.com (which you have referenced; they have a very inadequate page on the actress in question, with only ten films listed; they only list the movies where the star is the sole attraction, but co-starring movies will go in their "Multiple Actress" section) will use the "various" word as shorthand for films with too many actresses, or films where the actresses are not known. But this does not mean the more comprehensive sites will ignore the unknowns.

JAV can be frustrating in that it's not unusual for the performers not to be given credit. JAV aficionados rush to fill in the gaps, particularly with the Wiki-style Sougouwiki. As comprehensive as DMM is (Member Nick Wells colorfully referred to it as the "holy grail"... and it's true), I have found the Sougouwiki contributors often catch the performers or films that DMM has missed.

(You referenced another site, Immoral.jp, one that I never heard of... they are pretty good! For kicks, I measured their film list versus Sougouwiki's, and Immoral was short ten. 129 vs. 139.)

So with the revelation of the main actress at hand (you mentioned you were 99% sure about the correctness of her identity; we have Member Rie Kumiko to thank for this valuable recognition)...

239_ryo_04_568.jpg

Ryo Tsujimoto

... It seemed to me a good bet to meticulously go through the listings of Ryo's Sougouwiki page. For good measure, I had a Google-translated version running at the browser's next tab. In other words, if the cover did not relay enough clues regarding the lesbian-schoolgirls-attacking-the-teacher theme, the accompanying Engrish would serve as a back-up, for additional clues.

(Now this process took much longer than it should have, because one inevitably runs into a cover and description that appears so engrossing, one must stop and address the question... What IS that? And then the inevitable second question follows, How come I don't have that? Then we have to stop and look around if we can find it, yadada yadada yadada.)

You can take a look on that page as well, for there is an outside chance I could have missed the movie - although it's a very outside chance, because I checked pretty carefully. So the only explanations are, this is such an obscure movie nobody knows about it. (The odds would be against that.) Ryo made a movie where no one knows Ryo appeared in it. (Eh!) Or, even though you were almost positive that the actress was Ryo (and I didn't scrutinize the actress from the clip myself, but I believe you), I suppose there is that one percent chance that the actress is somebody else. If that turns out to be the case, then it's back to the drawing board.

I'm a big fan of lesbian schoolgirls tormenting their teachers, and I look forward to the time this question gets answered, as well.