Lesbian ID help needed

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
please if anyone can help me know what movie is this from:

http://www.xvideos.com/video395620/...s_rubbed_sucked_pussy_licked_fingered_by_many

I've been looking for this for over 2 months.

guy's iam really desperate to find the full vid of this scene.

ill really appreciate any kind of help/tip of how to find this one.

iam not a jav expert,i have been searching in few sites and i checked all asiamoviepass lesbian vids and didn't found it.

one of you here must know something about this scene or where i can find it and more like this one.

:please:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011

iam not a jav expert,i have been searching in few sites and i checked all asiamoviepass lesbian vids and didn't found it.

one of you here must know something about this scene or where i can find it and more like this one.

As i said: Sadly, i have no idea where that scene is from, but i assume that it is a title from LADYxLADY. Check out the thread here on akiba: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140464
Just skim through the schoolgirl-themed titles from them it might be among those, but i'm not 100% sure.

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
ok so... i check all LADYXLADY titles and non of them is the one iam looking for.:study:

do you know more companies/titles that i should check?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

is it one of the NHDT series the two school girl teams fight each other, in it was a brief appearance by Maki Mizui

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
is it one of the NHDT series the two school girl teams fight each other, in it was a brief appearance by Maki Mizui

pal i just checked it but it seems that you wrong about this one...

i searched for a NHDT title with Maki Mizui and its nhdt507. but this is not the right movie,not at all. i also checked the other related titles but its completely different from what iam looking for. the nhdt's are related but non of them is the right one.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Just a quick throw-in could we refrain from the FA topic? It's getting a bit off track and it's starts giving me a headache :/

pal i just checked it but it seems that you wrong about this one...

i searched for a NHDT title with Maki Mizui and its nhdt507. but this is not the right movie,not at all. i also checked the other related titles but its completely different from what iam looking for. the nhdt's are related but non of them is the right one.
Um... did you look through the entire NATURAL HIGH collection? I mean, i only know NATURAL HIGH for their public scenes, that's why it sounded a bit strange that is an NHDTA title, but palaman, you could check out this thread-> http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=984206 Maybe it is among these.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
so its one of the nhdt's? i have some of their dvd's! i will check it out,thanks!:gayprance:

I think it is, but I lost the one I am thinking off, corrupt drive

thank you loveGIANT, I screwed up there, brain has gone missing, too films and girls keep messing me up

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
well,i went to natural high.jp and checked all their titles,non of them is the right one...

:notagain:

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
so this is it.. i guess iam alone with this case now...

i have a strong feeling that its from dandy. ill check it out.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
so this is it.. i guess iam alone with this case now...

i have a strong feeling that its from dandy. ill check it out.

Sounds a bit unlikely, because from what i've seen they mostly have some public/massage themed レズ JAV's. Unfortunately i think i can't help you on that. Sorry, but i'm actually out of ideas :(

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
Sounds a bit unlikely, because from what i've seen they mostly have some public/massage themed レズ JAV's. Unfortunately i think i can't help you on that. Sorry, but i'm actually out of ideas :(

thats right. :(

checked all their movies,nada....

if anyone know about more companies that making lesbian movies please let me know.:please:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
thats right. :(

checked all their movies,nada....

if anyone know about more companies that making lesbian movies please let me know.:please:

As expected. U COULD check some titles from ISIS. They have various titles with compilations from different titles. This is probably the only guess i have left :eek:

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
As expected. U COULD check some titles from ISIS. They have various titles with compilations from different titles. This is probably the only guess i have left :eek:

I very much doubt it's ISIS. I checked Maki Mizui, but couldn't find anything similar that she was in. It would help if we could recognize any of the other actresses but I don't know any of them.