Legal AV Downloads and help with dmm.com

eyes232

Oct 28, 2008
Good evening,

I was trying to register in dmm.com to download videos, but my register was denied 5 times and now I cannot register.
Follow some questions:
-If I restart my computer I will be able to register or not?
-Anyone outside Japan has success to register?
-I would like to know where more I can find Legal AV downloads? Some Manufacters I cannot find in dmm, like FAPro and to know if I have more options, specially if the register on dmm fails.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
Good evening,

I was trying to register in dmm.com to download videos, but my register was denied 5 times and now I cannot register.
Follow some questions:
-If I restart my computer I will be able to register or not?
-Anyone outside Japan has success to register?
-I would like to know where more I can find Legal AV downloads? Some Manufacters I cannot find in dmm, like FAPro and to know if I have more options, specially if the register on dmm fails.

for some reason it hard for people from usa to get on that site. i get kick out tons time and have to find back door to look at stuff on that site. they want to keep that site so safe and secure that if do not live in that area you get locked out.

eyes232

Oct 28, 2008
for some reason it hard for people from usa to get on that site. i get kick out tons time and have to find back door to look at stuff on that site. they want to keep that site so safe and secure that if do not live in that area you get locked out.

Thanks for the Help.
I restarted my computer and didn't work. So I have to search another way.
And you tried to register in sites like 10musume or nyoshin?(only a question)

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
your going to have to ask people that are from that region to see why you can not get in. i know yahoo. amazon and few other company's do not let people out side that region buy stuff too. also block payments if not from that region to since want to cover there tracks. since they do not know who is on the other end.

sknet

Jan 23, 2012
i think dmm only allow IP from japan region....just use free web japan proxy?:sadomaso: