Leaked (unmosaiced) vids listing (first post will be updated ad infinitum)

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Nothing worse than seeing a cut in the scene 1 minute before the creampie and then the girl (if she's riding the cock) keeping it in because the other way the cream would get out :D

At least some videos are really well donde, like SSDE-625. Thin condoms and cuts not too much noticeable.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
If you just wait a few days they will be available on public torrents.

I'll say it again though, these leaks have ruined a lot of AV for me. Now ever time I watch a censored one I'm wondering how fake it is. I have more respect for the actresses who refuse to do creampies now, at least they are honest and don't fake it.
For me, I don't want to see cocks and gapping pussies. JAV is just so much more than that. Always knew it was fake. And for health reason, I get why actresses want condoms and fake creampies. Some of the men look unclean haha

Last edited:

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
For me, I don't want to see cocks and gapping pussies. JAV is just so much more than that. Always knew it was fake. And for health reason, I get why actresses want condoms and fake creampies. Some of the men look unclean haha

Sometimes condoms are okay, if the girl really makes and effort and connects with the guy. But most of the time they are just re-making the same movie 50 other actresses made, same scenes, same script, and just going through the motions.

raitoryuulk

Aug 6, 2008
haven't confirmed each of them yet, but I think they're legit. new updates:

YOGU-031
SOE-154 (akiho yoshizawa), confirmed legit
SAMA-435
SAMA-418
BEB-025 (it has tsubomi in it), confirmed legit.

wheeeee

~.~
Feb 13, 2011
haven't confirmed each of them yet, but I think they're legit. new updates:

YOGU-031
SOE-154 (akiho yoshizawa), confirmed legit
SAMA-435
SAMA-418
BEB-025 (it has tsubomi in it), confirmed legit.

I don't think these are new
BEB 025, SOE 154, SAMA 418 and 435 were part of the Minami Haou leaks in 2019
YOGU 031 is from the First_star leaks in 2019

Dregoth

May 31, 2007
I don't think these are new
BEB 025, SOE 154, SAMA 418 and 435 were part of the Minami Haou leaks in 2019
YOGU 031 is from the First_star leaks in 2019
They're not new, but they're higher bitrate/resolution rips (at least the versions I've seen.)

tambola

May 20, 2013
The last scene, starting with the beach scene, in YOGU-031is new and the second scene from the first star leak with Shuuna is missing in the new release.

Dregoth

May 31, 2007
The last scene, starting with the beach scene, in YOGU-031is new and the second scene from the first star leak with Shuuna is missing in the new release.
Really? Had no idea that the original leak had different scenes. Do you have a link to the earlier leak version, or a file name to search for? Quick google search came up empty.

tambola

May 20, 2013
Try searching for the filename or "First Star Uncensored Leak Pack". Some private torrent site have this package, google search seems more shady.

YOGU-31-2.mp4.jpg

Dregoth

May 31, 2007
Try searching for the filename or "First Star Uncensored Leak Pack". Some private torrent site have this package, google search seems more shady.
Thanks! Took some digging through google/bing results, but I was able to find that and the other files from the First Star leak. Much appreciated for pointing me in the right direction.

sd80

Dec 12, 2010
Considering we seem to have a bit of the slowdown in new releases maybe let's talk about who would you want to see uncensored? Both ones who didn't have anything released yet and ones you would want more of.

Personally Shiina Sora and "newer" Aika stuff comes to mind. More Abe Mikako would also be nice.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Considering we seem to have a bit of the slowdown in new releases maybe let's talk about who would you want to see uncensored? Both ones who didn't have anything released yet and ones you would want more of.

Personally Shiina Sora and "newer" Aika stuff comes to mind. More Abe Mikako would also be nice.
I'm not attached to some particular actresses, but I do wish a couple of my favorite series get leaked like the MIRD camping series, such as MIRD-130. Some of those movies are more than 5 years old and not being sold anymore anyway.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017

I'd like to see some Hikari Hino stuff, although it was pretty obvious that all her creampie stuff was fake so that would suck. She did some swallowing movies, one in particular (I forget the code, I think it was the first one she did) has probably the best gokkun shot ever. The guy is really going for it, pulls out at the last second and shoots a massive wad right into her mouth. She swallows it without chocking and gets to work cleaning him off. Would be amazing uncensored.

Beyond that I don't know, an uncensored leak is more likely to ruin the magic than to improve it. There are some older movies in the "genuine nakadashi" series, if they are real that could be interesting. Yuma Asami did some gokkun videos. Sarasa Hara perhaps, or Sarah if you remember her from back in the day. Ran Monbu did uncensored anyway but some uncensored versions of her censored movies would be really interesting. Or Miu Nakamura, it would be interesting to see what she was really willing to do.

For more recent ones I'd like to see Chitose Hara and An Tsujimoto. An is the most girl-next-door AV actress I think there has ever been.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Thanks! Took some digging through google/bing results, but I was able to find that and the other files from the First Star leak. Much appreciated for pointing me in the right direction.
Only problem it's not available to download from a reputable source (yeah, I know...) so you have to pay to get it. But I found it on torrent as well.

Dregoth

May 31, 2007
Only problem it's not available to download from a reputable source (yeah, I know...) so you have to pay to get it. But I found it on torrent as well.
I found the Shuna Kagami scene on keep2share, and I found the others from the pack on a random streaming site that lets you download (at slow speeds, but they're small files.)

But yeah, considering how many places you can watch/download most of the leaked stuff, the First Star leaks were strangely rare.

Emilia-tan

May 10, 2017

If I even see Momo Sakura uncensored, i'll be happy for DAYS and I also fear for my health that moment :D
Also Yua Mikami, Marin Hinata or Arina Hashimoto, omg, I can't even think about it. Yuna Ogura was one I prayed to see uncensored. That wish was granted! and boy, how it was GRANTED! So many...

There is also Remu Suzumori, I have a crush on her, but I dont see many ppl liking her as other famous actresses.

Oh Let's not forget about Takahashi Shouko!! my forever beloved girl