Leaked (unmosaiced) vids listing (first post will be updated ad infinitum)

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
There are two torrents of STARS-229
26G and 6G

difference?
scenes cut in 6G one?
For the 6G, scenes other than sex (such as the conversation with the director and the scene where they travel to the shooting location) have been cut.
In addition, the encoding is so bad that it is unbearable to watch.
I recommend the 26G version.

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
There are two torrents of STARS-229

For the 6G, scenes other than sex (such as the conversation with the director and the scene where they travel to the shooting location) have been cut.
In addition, the encoding is so bad that it is unbearable to watch.
I recommend the 26G version.
gracias

Dregoth

May 31, 2007
nyaa user offcab covers what was leaked today (headed "++++ [HD Uncensored]" and dated 2021-10-20).
Link for the lazy: https://sukebei.nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=+++++[HD+Uncensored]

Amazing stuff in there. More STARS stuff (including more Ichika Nagano and Mahiro Tadai), and a couple of ABP-era Sakino Oto movies (abp-911 and abp-977). Those are a holy grail, because Sakino Oto's career was almost entirely in the period where the JAV companies were using a mosaic that the decensoring software can't do anything with.

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
nyaa user javsource18 covers what was leaked today ("(Uncensored Leaked)" or "(Mosaic Removed) 无码流出").

offcab and javsource18 are reliable seeders.
offcab's are labeled as "unsensored" even in the mosaic destroyed version, so find a list somewhere and compare.
javsource18's are labeled as ”(Mosaic Removed)", but if they are labeled as "无码流出" they are leaked.

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
What is the story behind these hacks/leaks. Usually, hacked leaks come from a single studio, here I notice a mix of them.
I saw speculation that a lot of studios outsource the process of mosaicing to an outside company, and it was that company's servers that got hacked, which would explain all the different studios getting leaked. Just speculation, of course

Reactions: [Warlord]

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
New ones from the last 2 hours. Sorry if repost.

STARS-249
STARS-145
STARS-991
SDMM-028
MXGS-861

The_Fog

Mar 8, 2016
All these stars releases I'm here praying for STARS-179 I saw it on some supposed leaks list... but still no torrent... I'm destroying the F5 Key on my keyboard.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
The first VR uncensored leaked!!! Kato Momoka's pussy in 3D and real size should be totally awesome!!!

EDIT: Oh no!!! It is not VR!!! Converted to flat!! NOOOO!!!! :aghh:

I hope we can watch some JAV VRs uncensored...

Last edited:

cooldukeke

Nov 29, 2009
this has been too many to the point that i've no idea which 1 i have it downloading and which i have not...lol

Dregoth

May 31, 2007
this has been too many to the point that i've no idea which 1 i have it downloading and which i have not...lol
The only way I'm keeping track is that I look up every title on JAVLibrary, and if the search bar shows I've already searched for that title, I know it's a repeat.

Otherwise, given that I'm pulling from 3-4 sources, I'd have no chance at keeping things straight.