Leaked (unmosaiced) vids listing (first post will be updated ad infinitum)

javr

Dec 3, 2009
MXGS-345 5.63 GB version sound is out of sync on second half, this is base on the comments.

64 GB version is 4k my speed is not enough to get it in one day someone else can download it and confirm? Looks like it's got the same watermark
BTW, if this haven't been confirmed, played around 5min in from the beginning. No watermark to be seen for 64GB ver,

javr

Dec 3, 2009
great i'll give it a try. is this from a restricted forum? if you don't mind can u pm me.

by the way the leak from July MXGS 124 (the original tape, no watermark 29.8gb) i'm still slowly trying to get
Bro, that source is dead. Tried for days, no movement. Already gave up on that long ago.

ps. it's in 480p like the recodes.

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
FC2PPV 2143669 MXGS 916 陽向沙耶香
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E3A6792512220F18CF2DACD6B84CB1179CCB6CDB
陽向さえか Saeka Hinata career from 2016/11/16 to 2019/01/27. Uhhh... I kinda feel sorry for her. Doesn't seem like she had a successful career. Does anyone even remember her? I certainly don't.

In other news, Playno1 made a kinda update on leaks:
taiwanese PTT seems to say there's a large leak looming. but they didn't post the link to the original list. supposedly more prestige leaks though.
Last week as wheeeee mentioned the leaker(s) teased a new wave of leaks with many big names (most alarmingly some current active top idols) headed by 鈴村あいり Airi Suzumura for "the later part of 2021". There were some very short uncensored clips released.

While everyone waits for the Suzumura leak (it would figure that should be the first out of the next wave to surface) or at least more info (pricing/ransom) of this next wave. Instead another teasers were released, this time showing uncensored "mature ladies". But UGHHH... for my taste, these ladies are grandma grade.

So now there's a lot of speculations when or if the next wave (with the big names) will actually show up. One scenario is the "leaker" doesn't actually have real pre-mosaic'ed vids, instead he's just using de-mosaic'ed vids to scam people (for USD$ 350 a pop, he doesn't need many fish to turn a profit). The teasers vids he released so far don't look like de-mosaic'ed BUT for low res, short duration clips, he could have applied hand-repairing pixel-by-pixel, frame-by-frame, only for the teasers, and if any fish (i'm sure they exist) would actually pay up, he would just get the JAVP versions that have been found on the web.

Playno1 then disclosed some semi-meaningless gossips: he asked industry people of this, seems there are three groups are involved, or rather forced to be involved: agents (each idol has a handling agent), agency boss and studios. The studios are most active against the leakings, because they are most responsible for protecting the idols' private parts. The leakings have badly damaged the trustworthiness of Maxing, Prestige, SOD (and others). The agents, theoretically, are most responsible for keeping the idols content and be on their side. But in reality they are mainly concerned with finding and developing new talents, i.e. convince newbies to join JAV industry, and once a talent is developed, most of an agent's daily routine is communicating between idol and industry (and sometimes fans) and arranging rides, food and drink etc. When something tricky and troublesome arise, most agents don't have any countermeasures, in fact mostly they are one step behind fandom about daily development and mostly respond by waving hands and saying kind meaningless words. Supposedly a stock phrase is "Uncensored videos are illegal".

BUT, Playno1 is very explicit stating that Maxing and Prestige have taken active measures against the leakings, so one scenario is the "next wave" is being stopped or at least delayed because of what Maxing and Prestige have done. As usual, no details are disclosed. My own speculation would guess (1) possible that a lot of big scary tattooed dudes ran around town and threaten anyone they would lose a finger or other appendages if they make leaks or help the leakers, well that would be the good old romantic Japan... (2) the studios reached out to FC2 and whatever platform that may handle the leaks esp. the payment process to discuss "ahh, you know... it may cause some troubles".

vietran

Aug 18, 2008
MXGS-345 5.63 GB version sound is out of sync on second half, this is base on the comments.

64 GB version is 4k my speed is not enough to get it in one day someone else can download it and confirm? Looks like it's got the same watermark
i downloaded 64GB version, no watermark, and in part 3, sound is out of sync
its Mediainfo:

Video
ID : 0
Format : Canopus HQ
Codec ID : CUVC
Duration : 2 h 12 min
Bit rate : 67.8 Mb/s
Width : 1 440 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Interlaced
Scan order : Top Field First
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 1.455
Stream size : 62.6 GiB (98%)

Attachments

• MXGX-345-4K.png
    MXGX-345-4K.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,083
  • MXGS-345.avi.jpg
    MXGS-345.avi.jpg
    822.9 KB · Views: 1,412
Last edited:

wheeeee

~.~
Feb 13, 2011
If someone has the time and effort they can demux the video/audio, get a censored copy and extract the audio, then edit the 64gb audio to fix the missing part, and remux the video with the fixed audio

its quite interesting that the attachment you show has a video length of 2:12 and an audio length of 2:10. so a difference of 2 minutes

Reactions: ding73ding

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
This topic really interests me. Primarily, what programs do people use to remove mosaic from these videos?

aufwiedersehen

Aug 30, 2021
If someone has the time and effort they can demux the video/audio, get a censored copy and extract the audio, then edit the 64gb audio to fix the missing part, and remux the video with the fixed audio

its quite interesting that the attachment you show has a video length of 2:12 and an audio length of 2:10. so a difference of 2 minutes
I used avidemux on the 64gb version, worked fine but I had to split the video into 2 parts, with the audio being delayed for a short duration in the 2nd part. The 64gb version does have an extra 2 minutes of just black screen in the beginning which I had to cut out so I could follow Dregoth's instructions to shift the audio and cut out the glitched audio section. Could probably use the Append function on avidemux to merge both parts into one too.

As for getting the audio file form the censored/official release, that's way too complicated for someone like me xD

Dregoth

May 31, 2007
I used avidemux on the 64gb version, worked fine but I had to split the video into 2 parts, with the audio being delayed for a short duration in the 2nd part. The 64gb version does have an extra 2 minutes of just black screen in the beginning which I had to cut out so I could follow Dregoth's instructions to shift the audio and cut out the glitched audio section. Could probably use the Append function on avidemux to merge both parts into one too.

As for getting the audio file form the censored/official release, that's way too complicated for someone like me xD
Glad it worked for you!

And yeah, it's probably possible to append in the missing audio/video from the censored/official release, since the missing section is just gravure/interview (and thus there'd be no uncensored footage lost). But matching frames, syncing the audio, and trying to merge different sources at different resolutions/bitrates/codecs would probably be a giant pain in the ass, and probably not worth the effort.

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
Yuna Ishikawa (not leak, unsensord)
FC2-PPV-2132144 【無修正】海辺を歩く白いワンピース姿の可憐すぎる美女・・・魅惑のFcup美巨乳ボディに中出し!!こんなにイクとは思わなかった・・・(完全顔出し)
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/3444151.torrent

Saki Hatsumi
FC2PPV-2163461「初美沙希」無修正生中出し映像流出!5 / あなた目線で丸々2時間!ムラムラMAXの激カワさきっぽちゃん
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/3448926.torrent

FC2PPV-2169953「初美沙希」無修正生中出し映像流出!6 / 濃いめマン毛を剃毛撮影!つるつるオマンコ丸見え中出しSEX!前編2時間
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/3448925.torrent

FC2PPV-2172490「初美沙希」無修正生中出し映像流出!7 / パイパン中編 さきっぽちゃん性欲爆発!つるマン丸見え暴走SEX!
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/3448924.torrent

Last edited:

linsivvi

Jul 27, 2008
Saki Hatsumi
FC2PPV-2163461「初美沙希」無修正生中出し映像流出!5 / あなた目線で丸々2時間!ムラムラMAXの激カワさきっぽちゃん
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/3448926.torrent
HERW 036

FC2PPV-2169953「初美沙希」無修正生中出し映像流出!6 / 濃いめマン毛を剃毛撮影!つるつるオマンコ丸見え中出しSEX!前編2時間
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/3448925.torrent
HERW 013 (part 1)

FC2PPV-2172490「初美沙希」無修正生中出し映像流出!7 / パイパン中編 さきっぽちゃん性欲爆発!つるマン丸見え暴走SEX!
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/download/3448924.torrent
HERW 013 (part 2)
*Still missing about an hour or so of this 4 hour release.

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
陽向さえか Saeka Hinata career from 2016/11/16 to 2019/01/27. Uhhh... I kinda feel sorry for her. Doesn't seem like she had a successful career. Does anyone even remember her? I certainly don't.

In other news, Playno1 made a kinda update on leaks:

Last week as wheeeee mentioned the leaker(s) teased a new wave of leaks with many big names (most alarmingly some current active top idols) headed by 鈴村あいり Airi Suzumura for "the later part of 2021". There were some very short uncensored clips released.

While everyone waits for the Suzumura leak (it would figure that should be the first out of the next wave to surface) or at least more info (pricing/ransom) of this next wave. Instead another teasers were released, this time showing uncensored "mature ladies". But UGHHH... for my taste, these ladies are grandma grade.

So now there's a lot of speculations when or if the next wave (with the big names) will actually show up. One scenario is the "leaker" doesn't actually have real pre-mosaic'ed vids, instead he's just using de-mosaic'ed vids to scam people (for USD$ 350 a pop, he doesn't need many fish to turn a profit). The teasers vids he released so far don't look like de-mosaic'ed BUT for low res, short duration clips, he could have applied hand-repairing pixel-by-pixel, frame-by-frame, only for the teasers, and if any fish (i'm sure they exist) would actually pay up, he would just get the JAVP versions that have been found on the web.

Playno1 then disclosed some semi-meaningless gossips: he asked industry people of this, seems there are three groups are involved, or rather forced to be involved: agents (each idol has a handling agent), agency boss and studios. The studios are most active against the leakings, because they are most responsible for protecting the idols' private parts. The leakings have badly damaged the trustworthiness of Maxing, Prestige, SOD (and others). The agents, theoretically, are most responsible for keeping the idols content and be on their side. But in reality they are mainly concerned with finding and developing new talents, i.e. convince newbies to join JAV industry, and once a talent is developed, most of an agent's daily routine is communicating between idol and industry (and sometimes fans) and arranging rides, food and drink etc. When something tricky and troublesome arise, most agents don't have any countermeasures, in fact mostly they are one step behind fandom about daily development and mostly respond by waving hands and saying kind meaningless words. Supposedly a stock phrase is "Uncensored videos are illegal".

BUT, Playno1 is very explicit stating that Maxing and Prestige have taken active measures against the leakings, so one scenario is the "next wave" is being stopped or at least delayed because of what Maxing and Prestige have done. As usual, no details are disclosed. My own speculation would guess (1) possible that a lot of big scary tattooed dudes ran around town and threaten anyone they would lose a finger or other appendages if they make leaks or help the leakers, well that would be the good old romantic Japan... (2) the studios reached out to FC2 and whatever platform that may handle the leaks esp. the payment process to discuss "ahh, you know... it may cause some troubles".

Seems like Suzumura Airi now is retiring, there is no new video of her in prestige, and all of the social media (twitter and IG) now are gone.... sad since she is my no 1 AV idol

royalboi

Jun 18, 2021
Seems like Suzumura Airi now is retiring, there is no new video of her in prestige, and all of the social media (twitter and IG) now are gone.... sad since she is my no 1 AV idol

well, she just release a new movie yesterday

vimana456

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
Last edited: