Leaked (unmosaiced) vids listing (first post will be updated ad infinitum)

Bagosarr

Aug 8, 2010
Thank you so much for your reply r00g.
But I don't think it's free, must pay for the product version.
Anyway thanks !

Dregoth

May 31, 2007
Hi guys, do you know if there is any decensored or uncensored from Mimi Yazawa?
No leaked uncensored of her, and it's unlikely there will be any worthwhile decensored vids of her - her career was unfortunately in the period (2017 to late 2020) where the JAV industry was using large mosaic censoring (basically, big squares), so the decensor program isn't going to be able to produce good quality results.

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I know it's hard to keep this thread absolutely "clean" but I think folks should refrain from making requests in this thread, especially with pix. Is there any leak/decensored for so and so, or so and so? Please just search in this thread, between me and @wheeeee and few others, we pretty much report all confirmable true leaks (not decensored) in this thread. And once in a blue moon, when I have way too much time on my hand, I'd go back to the OP of this thread and tabulate all confirmed (and almost confirmed) leaks in one big table. So look in the OP first, then search in this thread, and final resort: actually read every posts.

If you can't find your fav idol, then DON'T ask. Search in Google, search in sukebei.nyaa.si search high and low, just don't make a request. It won't help you, and won't help anyone. Leaks don't happen because you and every other nobody asking for it.

In fact, having requests appear in this thread makes this thread much less useful. Now when I (and anyone) search so-and-so leaked, the search will return your request post (with the tantalising thread topic "Leaked (unmosaiced) vids listing...") only to find the hit is for a request post that's disappointingly un-answered.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Sorry if any of these are repeats. Am downloading now, have not checked but screenshots look legit.

SNIS-024 (Uncensored Leaked) 夫の目の前で犯された幼妻 笹原りむ モザイク破壊版 (Sasahara Rimu)​

FC2 PPV 859937 (Uncensored Leaked) 美〇ありすの流出11​

FC2 PPV 859943 (Uncensored Leaked) 美〇ありすの流出10​

FC2 PPV 859731 (Uncensored Leaked) 水川〇〇レ/水〇〇り OL​

FC2 PPV 1570936 (Uncensored Leaked) 高井ルナ无码流出 [MXGS-913] (Runa Takai)​

FC2 PPV 1555971 (Uncensored Leaked) さくらここる无码流出 [DUIB-003] (Sakura Kokoru)​

SDDE-369 (Uncensored Leaked) 巨チン 3連続挿入 中出し プランでご案内 「アソコがうずいてしょうがない…」欲求不満な未亡人を必ずイカせる性交保険 モザイク破壊版 (Higashio Mako)​

SDDE-370 (Uncensored Leaked) 性欲処理専門 セックス外来医院 8 真正中出し科 モザイク破壊版 (Enami Ryuu)​

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Sorry if any of these are repeats. Am downloading now, have not checked but screenshots look legit.

SNIS-024 (Uncensored Leaked) 夫の目の前で犯された幼妻 笹原りむ モザイク破壊版 (Sasahara Rimu)​

FC2 PPV 859937 (Uncensored Leaked) 美〇ありすの流出11​

FC2 PPV 859943 (Uncensored Leaked) 美〇ありすの流出10​

FC2 PPV 859731 (Uncensored Leaked) 水川〇〇レ/水〇〇り OL​

FC2 PPV 1570936 (Uncensored Leaked) 高井ルナ无码流出 [MXGS-913] (Runa Takai)​

FC2 PPV 1555971 (Uncensored Leaked) さくらここる无码流出 [DUIB-003] (Sakura Kokoru)​

SDDE-369 (Uncensored Leaked) 巨チン 3連続挿入 中出し プランでご案内 「アソコがうずいてしょうがない…」欲求不満な未亡人を必ずイカせる性交保険 モザイク破壊版 (Higashio Mako)​

SDDE-370 (Uncensored Leaked) 性欲処理専門 セックス外来医院 8 真正中出し科 モザイク破壊版 (Enami Ryuu)​

破壊版 means it's forced decensoring with JAVPLAYER. It is not a real leak. Your list is old.​

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Apologies, I get lost with the long titles. MXGS-913 looks genuine and I have not seen it.

linsivvi

Jul 27, 2008
FC2 numbers go up progressively. The fastest way to see if something is old is to check Sukebei front page to see what the most recent release number is, and it's at over 2 millions now.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
The search function doesn't work for me, probably something to do with the security protections in my browser.

I give up, won't bother posting.