Leaked (unmosaiced) vids listing (first post will be updated ad infinitum)

dinodinodino

May 27, 2016
MXGS-910 (starring Akiho Yoshizawa) looks to have been leaked, downloaded the torrent version (5.38gb) and it looks legit to me (full uncensored, not that inferior de-censored stuff).

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
there's a 2.9gb torrent of FC2-PPV 1326355 Nao Tachibana

I'm not an expert on this stuff

is this a true leak or a de-mosaic vid? I can still see traces of a mosaic or blurriness around the sensitive parts

in addition there are a few more vids from this uploader that seem to be from a studio. I don7t know the vids code nor actresses

FC2-PPV-1338800
FC2 1326465
View attachment 2094717 View attachment 2094718

The girl in the second image does she fuck a guy with a ripped condom head? From the looks of it in the video, and from some other different leaks I have seen. It seems they use condoms but the head is ripped? If so what's the point of the condom.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
The girl in the second image does she fuck a guy with a ripped condom head? From the looks of it in the video, and from some other different leaks I have seen. It seems they use condoms but the head is ripped? If so what's the point of the condom.
I didn't watch the video but there's a ripped/broken condom "genre" and it's not limited to JAV.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I didn't watch the video but there's a ripped/broken condom "genre" and it's not limited to JAV.
This is not a genre. It is how they seemingly fake creampies as they so regularly do. But if what I saw was correct, and it was indeed a ripped condom then it truly is pointless. That defeats the purpose of protection. Just have the girl be fucking bareback and then cut and do the fake creampies as you normally do.

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
I'm not looking for torrents or magnets....I'm looking for free sites or pay sites with uncensored lesbian videos. I may be wasting my time because I've yet to see any good uncensored video no matter what its about. I'm sure many will disagree but for me a good video must have passion, drama, sexual tension, suspense and an interesting story line, the more taboo the better. Seeing a pretty face and nice body just having sex doesn't do it for me. Simply put its not horny. I'm not saying all censored videos are horny, most are not but I've yet to see a horny uncensored video.

Last edited:

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
it seems that there is another leak of Minami Kojima, but no one shares the torrent except one in tokyomotion, and the owner set it in private.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
JHV.wmv_thumbs.jpg

Download link :

Code:
https://mega.nz/file/Lwg3EZBA#ejastOwYK5Ulk4VvK2D33blUCHi_uNX2XXbCla-wNTI

Thnk you