FileJoker Exclusive [LCDV-40743] Yuka Kuramochi 倉持由香 - Momojiri Girlfriend 4you 桃尻彼女4you

lannalen

Akiba Citizen
Jul 15, 2011
tokyo
[LCDV-40743] Yuka Kuramochi 倉持由香
Title: 桃尻彼女4you/倉持由香
File Format: MP4
File Size: 919.9 MB

n_691lcdv40743pl.jpg

n_691lcdv40743_s.jpg

n_691lcdv40743.part1.rar
n_691lcdv40743.part2.rar
n_691lcdv40743.part3.rar
n_691lcdv40743.part4.rar

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
I don't normally complain about this considering we are getting something for free, but I have to wonder if wheover ripped these videos is willing to loan me his Delorean so that I can tell my past self to invest in BitCoins, certain shares, and some winning lottery numbers.

I mean that person must own a time machine or something to be living over a decade in the past and yet be ripping and uploading videos now. I don't mind the opening watermark as its not as intrusive as that pervasive nonsense that other site does, but seriously...396p? In an era of 1080p HD resolution? I get that its not Bluray and HD as I can't really afford that myself, but why the heck would you intentionally reduce the default DVD resolution of 480p? Is your PC really that old until it can't run Handbrake decently or something?

The only way this to watch this video clearly is if I somehow convert it into a PAL/NTSC output so I can watch on one of those old TVs...y'know, the ones that aren't flat screen? Still remember those? Either that, or I leave it at its original size and squint to watch it. Expand it to fit your average TV or monitor these days and its blur and grainy as fuck.

I really don't get it...I mean I appreciate the effort to share the videos and all, but why can't people just at least try to do a decent job of it? I think even having a watermark might actually be better than this.

Yeah yeah, I get it. Pay for it or some shit. I have actually moved from being merely a leecher already which is why I see fit to say something now. I just can't fund everything.

Yet another video deleted straight after download...what a waste of time and bandwidth...

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ I won't call it begging per se. I won't be so arrogant as to suggest that nobody will miss such vids but I certainly won't.

I've seen a decently done 396p vid before that I still have but am looking to upgrade to a better res when I have the time and download slots to get around to it.

However, this one is so badly done that I don't even care to watch it. I'm certainly not begging for it. Plenty of other videos to watch, and I don't have time for a badly encoded one. If I knew the quality would have been that bad beforehand, I wouldn't have bothered.

krambon

Jul 26, 2009
I really don't get it...I mean I appreciate the effort to share the videos and all, but why can't people just at least try to do a decent job of it? I think even having a watermark might actually be better than this.
The answer is rather simple. Original uploader of this vid (owner of jpav.me) is trying to advertise/sell his premium membership. It's totally intentional. Those videos are like demo/promo version of the real ones. It's a bit confusing because there are several re-encoded/re-edited versions (like this vid here or youiv/52iv/etc), but virtually all the shitty IV rips on the net are originally released by jpav.
It's really hard to unintentionally make such a choppy/crappy rips with today's encoding software you know (even with everything set on "default").
I think even having a watermark might actually be better than this.
I agree 100%. Watermarked ones are at least watchable. Maybe something like "jpav.me release" warning could be helpful.