[LCDV-40668] Hikaru Aoyama 青山ひかる - アイをあげるね

NO LIMIT DOUGHNUT

Nov 19, 2014
These are the two other versions I found. One is 1080 but has a small watermark, the other doesn't have a watermark but is smaller resolution. Here the screenshoots and torrents if anyone interested.

LCDV-40668_720p_Snapshot.jpg LCDV-40668_Snapshot.jpg

Attachments

• [LCDV-40668] Hikaru Aoyama 青山ひかる - アイをあげるね 720p.torrent
    83.9 KB · Views: 777
  • [LCDV-40668] Hikaru Aoyama 青山ひかる - アイをあげるね.torrent
    104.7 KB · Views: 694

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Nice attempt at twisting things, but I'm afraid it doesn't really work for you. I don't have to revel in anything, and I didn't bring up my posting history. You did. Next time you wish to open your mouth about that to somebody, and before you get your foot too far in, you might want to actually check and see if that person has made contributions to this
forum. My original comment was simply that the vid you uploaded was of a very poor quality. I see no one who has disagreed with that.
But don't worry. You'll be a real poster someday. :hehe:

Gee, that's funny. Look at the two screenshots. If my math is correct, that comes to 7976 people who downloaded the torrent, and 19 people took the time to add a like. In fact, in the other group, this post got more views than the others I posted. Since it's so popular, I think I'll post a few more DVDs.lcdv40668a.jpg lcdv40668b.jpg

shin-law

Dec 29, 2010
I never understood low quality uploads, I always see so many posts that are always lowbit rate to keep them under 1GB, the content is pretty much ruined at that point imo, but thanks for sharing though. BTW this girls body reminds me of Momoko, such a unique body.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
I never understood low quality uploads, I always see so many posts that are always lowbit rate to keep them under 1GB, the content is pretty much ruined at that point imo, but thanks for sharing though. BTW this girls body reminds me of Momoko, such a unique body.

I have found since I began posting that everyone has a different view of what they get and it runs the entire spectrum. Some demand Blue Ray quality (but are too cheap to buy it from this site or elsewhere), some want low bandwidth because of privacy issues and limited ability to download and have small storage. I try to post both HD and Low Res versions to see which is being downloaded more, but there is no conclusive evidence, it depends on the post. Some 50-50, others more Low res, others more HD. I posted this because it had no watermarks, I can't stand watermarks unless it is from the copyright holder, is faint and in the corner. The Chinese ones I will never post. Even some loud ones in the corner are irritating and if I can crop it, I do. I was a lurker long before I began to post, and have had my share of disappointments, so I can understand the negative reaction, but you have to remember, it's free. And if someone wanted the perfect version of this movie, all they have to do is go to Idols & Blue Ray Download section and BUY it. It doesn't cost that much, downloads in a few minutes and you don't have to worry about seeders/peers.