[LCDV-40668] Hikaru Aoyama 青山ひかる - アイをあげるね

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Downloaded and tried watching . . . . . . . terrible quality.

letmegitdat

Apr 30, 2007
"A "One thread per title" rule will be instituted, That means a re-encode will be posted as a reply to an existing thread, never as a new thread. In other words, every DVD/Bluray/titles code will have one thread, and one thread only."

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
"A "One thread per title" rule will be instituted, That means a re-encode will be posted as a reply to an existing thread, never as a new thread. In other words, every DVD/Bluray/titles code will have one thread, and one thread only."

LMFAO. After all, there's so many posts here it's hard to keep track of isn't it?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
There is a torrent for the HD 1080 version posted here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/lcdv-40668-aidoruwan-aiwoagerune-hikaru.1584125/
Apparently it has some weird pink watermark in the top corner, I'll see what it is and if the quality is not good I'll try the 2.59GB version.
A better screenshoot I found with said watermark.
View attachment 752399
That is not a torrent version, it's in the Download subforum. I'm sure you saw that right?
That rule applies to the same download method. Therefore the rule does not apply. I guess you didn't understand fully. Now you know. Torrents and direct downloads are not interchangeable.

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Let's see some of YOUR posts.
Okay, sure.
https://www.akiba-online.com/search/43602843/

This is just a fraction of what I uploaded here, over a period of several years. All of my posts were prior to 2013, when Akiba's server crashed hard, and all of the attachments were lost.
In regards to your post, if you actually encoded that piece of garbage . . . . . take the time to go back and learn to do it right.

NO LIMIT DOUGHNUT

Nov 19, 2014
I found the torrent for the 4.14GB version somewhere else. Anyway is not worthy, it has a pink watermark. It seems the 2.59GB version is the best option.
LCDV-40668_720p.mp4_001423922.jpg LCDV-40668_720p.mp4_001822520.jpg

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Bullshit.

You think those posts are imaginary? :belajar:Try again. Even if they were, that's not being any more delusional than yourself, thinking you knew how to encode something.
There seems to be a consensus as to the quality. It is indeed crap. :haha:

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
You think those posts are imaginary? :belajar:Try again. Even if they were, that's not being any more delusional than yourself, thinking you knew how to encode something.
There seems to be a consensus as to the quality. It is indeed crap. :haha:

I could care less. I post what I find, I don't encode anything. And a lot of people don't agree with you. I posted this in error in another group, didn't know about this forum, and it's been downloaded without complaint because people like getting stuff for free. If you don't like it, just ignore it. I don't care what you've done in the past, you do nothing now. So, if you're so fucking great, let's see you make a post. I want to see your perfection. It's what you do NOW that counts. Yesterday's glory is just that, yesterday. And I clicked on your first link and it showed nothing, a blank screen. So, as long as you're lecturing others, try learning how to put up a valid link. Otherwise, fuck off.

HN,
I appreciate much of what you have done recently, but you should back off. There are elders on this forum (Prisoner being one) who did much for the community over many years. Don't be a Trump. ie. randomly hitting back as soon as you sense a slight.

Think about what you just said. Elders. In an idol forum looking at young, nubile teenage girls. That's girls, not women. Think about that for a minute. You know I don't post here, and you know I don't post young girls, this one was the one exception. I think it's creepy to know old men are looking at young girls and jacking off to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
I post what I find, I don't encode anything.
Below is from your post in the JAV torrent section
NOTES: Here’s another film that took a lot of time to download the ISO file.

If you posted this as found, wtf are you babbling about downloading the ISO file? Do you know the difference between an iso (disc image file) and an mp4? It would appear not.
And I don't need to post squat to justify my past contributions to the likes of yourself. I've uploaded tons of stuff here, and I did it better than you ever could.

You know I don't post here

Excellent. Go back to doing whatever you did before.

Thanks for stopping by! :bye:

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Below is from your post in the JAV torrent section

If you posted this as found, wtf are you babbling about downloading the ISO file? Do you know the difference between an iso (disc image file) and an mp4? It would appear not.
And I don't need to post squat to justify my past contributions to the likes of yourself. I've uploaded tons of stuff here, and I did it better than you ever could.

Excellent. Go back to doing whatever you did before.

Thanks for stopping by! :bye:

What a sad life you must lead, a middle aged man watching young teenagers shaking their boobs and booties for you. Too bad there isn't a Poster Emeritus section or a Posters Hall of Fame on this site, because that and a token might get you on a subway. You're the only one reveling in his past glory. What a laugh.

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Nice attempt at twisting things, but I'm afraid it doesn't really work for you. I don't have to revel in anything, and I didn't bring up my posting history. You did. Next time you wish to open your mouth about that to somebody, and before you get your foot too far in, you might want to actually check and see if that person has made contributions to this
forum. My original comment was simply that the vid you uploaded was of a very poor quality. I see no one who has disagreed with that.
But don't worry. You'll be a real poster someday. :hehe: