[LCDV-40377]カオリリカル 石井香織 Kaori Ishii Kaoririkaru

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dkjfgfj874

Dec 4, 2012
WARNING: only 99.9% available of this vid, missing 1MB. The vid is perfectly watchable and the girl is really hot, so enjoy it.

[IV][石井香織_Kaori_Ishii_Kaoririkaru][LCDV-40377][Cover].jpg [IV][石井香織_Kaori_Ishii_Kaoririkaru][LCDV-40377][Thumbs][Raichung].jpg

Attachments

• [IV][石井香織_Kaori_Ishii_Kaoririkaru][LCDV-40377][x264_AAC][Raichung].torrent
    56.8 KB · Views: 3,389

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
She was a lovely thing. She disappeared abruptly in 2010 with no explanation (Her talent agency merely said she "retired" and her blog was deleted), but there's apparently a rumor that she got knocked up by some indy band member and had a shotgun wedding. Gravure idols may be pretty, but they do not have a strong record of demonstrating good judgement.
:cerutu:

dkjfgfj874

Dec 4, 2012
Well, props to the guy.... I guess.

"Gravure idols may be pretty, but they do not have a strong record of demonstrating good judgement."

You can say that about 99% of women, I used to know a girl who had that princess complex when she was a teen. +10 years later she is a single mother of 3 mongrel kids, no father at sight, making less than minimum wage. Thank God there is no welfare here so I don't have to pay for that bitch with my taxes.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
After her retirement she appeared in CM of some megane-seller company under different name.

Do you have any more info on this? I Googled in Japanese ("石井香織 メガネ CM" "石井香織 改名" etc.) but found nothing. Usually there are some idol otaku out there sharing that sort of information.

dkjfgfj874

Dec 4, 2012
What's the deal with that channel? why all girls are wearing those glasses? is that a new thing?

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Thanks! This time I Googled "石井香織  着替える眼鏡女子" and found several comments by people who think it's Kaori or at least looks like Kaori. It looks A LOT like Kaori...but the moles seem off. On the other hand, Kaori has a lot of moles, and she may be hiding some of them here with makeup. Also, the voice sounds different to me, but, again, her "idol" voice was probably an octave higher than her ordinary voice. This series uses supposedly "ordinary girls" (素人), and this girl seems very natural and unpolished. Is it Kaori? It could be, but I'm not 100% convinced. She's cute though!