[LCBD-00781]恋は小麦色 橋本梨菜(23GBBDiso+720/1080)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
LCBD-00781 Cover.jpg
LCBD-00781[LQ] Index.jpg
LCBD-00781[720] Index.jpg
LCBD-00781[1080] Index.jpg
Title: 恋は小麦色
Actress(es): 橋本梨菜 Rina Hashimoto
Manufacturer: Line Communications inc. (ラインコミュニケーションズ)
Label: i-One (アイドル•ワン)
Catalog Number: LCBD-00780
Release Date: 2016-09-23
Running Time: 115 minutes
File Format: iso & m4v
iso File Size: 23.39GB
[LQ] Video Codec: JTC/AVC CBR ±1900kb/s @ 854x480
[LQ] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[LQ] File Size: 1.63GB
[720] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±4600kb/s @ 1280x720
[720] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[720] File Size: 4GB
[1080] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±11000kb/s @ 1920x1080
[1080] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[1080] File Size: 9.22GB
Seeding Time: 2 weeks (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by a kind akiba-online member.

Attachments

• LCBD-00781.torrent
    360.7 KB · Views: 16,075

RiceLover

IdleTime
Apr 19, 2010
I am not sure how this works-- it's not something I have seen before-- but there is some sort of very weak ransomware linked to this torrent or the associated files. It says that you have to call a phone number to get control of your computer, etc., but all you have to do is use control-alt-delete (or whatever the Apple equivalent) and shut down the program.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I am not sure how this works-- it's not something I have seen before-- but there is some sort of very weak ransomware linked to this torrent or the associated files. It says that you have to call a phone number to get control of your computer, etc., but all you have to do is use control-alt-delete (or whatever the Apple equivalent) and shut down the program.
The issue is your PC not the torrent file.

RiceLover

IdleTime
Apr 19, 2010
Well, if that's true then the issue magically disappeared when I deleted the torrent. Stranger things have happened. It's just something people should be alert to.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Well, if that's true then the issue magically disappeared when I deleted the torrent. Stranger things have happened. It's just something people should be alert to.
Of course it's true I've literally posted thousands of torrents here over the past decade. You are the first to have ever brought the issue of some shitty ransomware. Like I'm trying to steal from the leeches here, trust me I do want their money but I'm not holding my files for ransom. NO one needs to be alert to my files. They always have been and always will be 100% original & clean. I've said it before and I'll say it again. No-one online beats my quality… no-one.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
You admitted yourself earlier that you don't really know how this works, yet you jump to the conclusion that its the torrent file at fault instead of your PC?

If you really do have ransomware on your PC, its not going to magically go away just because you deleted a torrent file. How does that even make sense? Once something is installed on your system, deleting the file that installed it isn't going to help anymore.

What you said just makes no sense whatsoever if you have any technical knowledge about PCs and hacking at all.

RiceLover

IdleTime
Apr 19, 2010
Hey, it's just a small note. No one is attacking anyone. You can relax. If I am wrong, it's not a big deal. Keep the peace. There's enough strife in the world.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
LOL no one is attacking anyone. "Hey guise this torrent has freaky ransom ware. be careful lulz"

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Hey, it's just a small note. No one is attacking anyone. You can relax. If I am wrong, it's not a big deal. Keep the peace. There's enough strife in the world.
Well, I'm not attack you either but pointing out the technical fallacies in your claim.

Reactions: desioner

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
No, you did attack me. While not mentioning me by name voicing baseless claims of ransomware on my files. As if to sow the seeds of doubt… All the while not knowing enough about the situation at hand to begin with. Hence people calling you out on that and defending me.
So I'll remind you that the issue is not with my file it's with your PC.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
So far--a week?--my PC is fine. No issues.
You humor me with your ignorance of computers. No need to reply, I'll just delete it.
But I recommend you think carefully before you type.