LCBD-00655 MORITA Suzuka “Summer-Colored Suzuka” 森田涼花 夏色涼花 Blu-ray 1.9 GB

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
i'm also a big fan of that sexy girl too.. hot as hell
Which Megumi are you thinking of? The former gravure idol turned actress (?) with the very large chest? (I just picked Megumi out of the air because it has the same number of syllables as my wife's name.)
megumi.jpg

kunminger

Jun 9, 2008
megumi-shino-8.jpg
Which Megumi are you thinking of? The former gravure idol turned actress (?) with the very large chest? (I just picked Megumi out of the air because it has the same number of syllables as my wife's name.)
actually quite the opposite.. Megumi Shino!
Here she is, amazingly with two of me, while a third me was photographing. [HASHTAG]#aweseomeday[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: daredemonai

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
View attachment 265925
actually quite the opposite.. Megumi Shino!
Here she is, amazingly with two of me, while a third me was photographing. [HASHTAG]#aweseomeday[/HASHTAG]
You're a busy fellow. Wow. She is hot. I just did a Google image search of her name in Japanese (篠めぐみ), but you have to add the word ヌード ("nude") in order to get Google to show you the good stuff.

No, my "Megumi" doesn't look anything like this Megumi. Mine looks a LOT like actress Yoshino Kimura, so if you imagine this face ↓ on the boobs I posted above and you'll have a pretty good picture of what my wife looks like.
kimura007.jpg