1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Large earthquake and power loss for Hokkaido.

Discussion in 'News' started by desioner, Sep 5, 2018.

1. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

3AM local time an earthquake hit off the sourthern coast of Hokkaido. The power lines to the island were destroyed during it. The whole island is without power and is expected to be so for at least 2 days.
    I and my family are safe n sound but not much to do and the aftershocks keep you frosty and on your toes.

yuumi_fan, no.me.gusta and CoolKevin like this.
  2. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

stay safe, and I hope everyone will be safe there

yuumi_fan and desioner like this.
  3. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Good grief, friend! Glad you and yours are okay.

yuumi_fan and desioner like this.
  4. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

Yea, after 2 days without power it’s nice to finally be back online. No major damage but the cleanup process is gonna take some time. Casualties were minimal considering but any loss of life in tragedies like this are sad but unavoidable. Things should be back to normal for me in a week or so. I wish I could say the same for those living in Osaka who still have now power! Abe is a Japanese Trump as dumb as he looks and even more useless than he thinks himself to be...