ktkp13

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
I know some of these are featured gals with names. I'm interested particularly in the (I think) first 2 scenes/girls (the one on the box cover and the second one in the row of actresses on the bottom of the cover). They're not unknowns...
http://javfor.me/90171.html

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You can still perform an EDIT for your thread, Ericonion, and include references that would make the job of your potential helpers easier. The reason why you have received no response so far is probably because you took the easy way out and expected your helper to do all of the fishing around himself.

If I were you, I would have downloaded the movie, and performed multiple frame grabs of the ladies you were interested in, showing their features as clearly as possible. Video links are important, but they should be thought of as supplemental; not everyone has the time to wade through a movie.

Even something as simple as this (although it would not have been sufficient, but at least a nice start), you could have done:

1. KTKP13-1.jpg ............. 2. KTKP13-2.jpg

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
Um, downloading is surely a lot more work than linking to the box cover, which I admit, I could have done. Downloading takes a lot of time and space whereas this movie is streamed in several places. I'm such a novice though that I don't know what kind of linking is allowed? well...here is one place one can find it: http://javfor.me/90171.html Thanks for the screenshots. #2 is so famous yet I forget her name. #1 has a few titles I think. Something like...Ruri? Something like that.