Konichiwa

Mihotaku

Oct 30, 2008
hi, i am an junior idol fan and totaly new to the world of torrents. i bought some originals from japanese shops before but that was very expensive so i had to look for another way.

i found this forum by searching for several junior idol names such as miho kaneko, mayumi yamanaka or kako aoi. i use azureus on a Mac OSX. is it normal, that downloading torrents takes so long? i activated automatic port forwarding in my router and switched off my firewall. but still the torrent status (that azureus smilie) is yellow and not green. is it so slow because of this? i set the download/upload speed to unlimited. does the speed depend on the amount of people providing the file?

and why wont some torrents load at all? i tried one from yuma sakura (not suke suke) but it doesnt start. are they too old?

what i would like to know, where do people who load up this idol movies, got their stuff? from original dvd's? is the quality of the ISOs 100% as the DVD?

btw: are you all japanese or international?

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
I'm not Japanese, but self studying Japanese language right now, though slow because no partner...
I also have such problems during torrent downloads... Just crack my head on ways of how to improve the speed...
Sorry not helping much...
Anyway, ようこそ :chinesenewyearm:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
"btw: are you all japanese or international?"

Wouldn't the fact that even one of us living in a different country subject EVERYONE to being international?

(Welcome!)

Mihotaku

Oct 30, 2008
I'm not Japanese, but self studying Japanese language right now, though slow because no partner...
I also have such problems during torrent downloads... Just crack my head on ways of how to improve the speed...
Sorry not helping much...
Anyway, ようこそ :chinesenewyearm:

i allways try to set the down/upload speed as high as much (about 2 GB). i dont know if this is the best we can do. the NAT problem is still there, i dont tried so much, nothing helped.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
hi, i am an junior idol fan and totaly new to the world of torrents. i bought some originals from japanese shops before but that was very expensive so i had to look for another way.

i found this forum by searching for several junior idol names such as miho kaneko, mayumi yamanaka or kako aoi. i use azureus on a Mac OSX. is it normal, that downloading torrents takes so long? i activated automatic port forwarding in my router and switched off my firewall. but still the torrent status (that azureus smilie) is yellow and not green. is it so slow because of this? i set the download/upload speed to unlimited. does the speed depend on the amount of people providing the file?

and why wont some torrents load at all? i tried one from yuma sakura (not suke suke) but it doesnt start. are they too old?

what i would like to know, where do people who load up this idol movies, got their stuff? from original dvd's? is the quality of the ISOs 100% as the DVD?

btw: are you all japanese or international?

Hello & welcome Mihotaku

We have a designated forum for support with all things technical here - http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113. Your issue will get more attention and probably better help there.

And yes our members are from many different countries