Kodomo No Jikan experts...?

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Hi guys

I need some Kodomo No Jikan addicts who can help me out. Basically I want to know if the story has already ended and what the end is like. You know...like a summary.

The thing is...I like the overall concept of the show but the backstory to it seems rather sad...

I know there is not only the anime version but the manga version. I guess as always there are huge differences between those. So feel free to write as much as possible.

Everyone who reads this thread should be aware that there will be mostly spoilers here now (at least I hope so).

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
I'm a huge fan of the manga. Personally, I avoid anime adaptions, so I have no idea if that was over, how much filler there was, how much was cut, and so on.

Anyway, the manga is still ongoing, and is about to have chapter 65 or maybe 66 (somewhere in the mid-60's for sure) come out at the end of this month. Right now, the plot is about how Rin is finally starting to understand she is just the replacement for her mom, and she's having a hard time dealing with how Reiji is treating her with that, and so on. I don't want to get too specific, but the last chapter ended with her deciding she needs to be more mature about everything in her life, from what I remember.

It's kinda hard to think of exactly what all you missed if you've only watched the anime adaption, but I'm sure it's a ton.

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
In fact I only watched the first and the 12th episode of the anime. In the anime in episode 12 Reiji looks her up in her room and she ends up stabbing him with a scissor. Overall the whole "parents are dead" theme and her trying to find love from someone...it all seems very sad.

So yeah if you feel like talking about this and don't want to do it here it would be great if you can send me a PM. Don't worry about spoilers, I want to know everything.