[Kodomo][Loli]こどもみるくぱふぇ[485MB]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xiuhei

Oct 25, 2007
Pardon my idiocy, but could someone explain how to open this? I thought this was a split file that needed to be re-joined, but that didn't work (using hjsplice), so I just opened the "part1" rar file and that contains a cdi file - which I don't know how to open - and a link to vearchive.com. I tried to open the second and third rar files but i get a message that they contain files by the same name as that in the first file (komipa.cdi), so i have to choose whether to replace that or rename them. I've spend many hours downloading these files, so please explain how to use them.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
Pardon my idiocy, but could someone explain how to open this? I thought this was a split file that needed to be re-joined, but that didn't work (using hjsplice), so I just opened the "part1" rar file and that contains a cdi file - which I don't know how to open - and a link to vearchive.com. I tried to open the second and third rar files but i get a message that they contain files by the same name as that in the first file (komipa.cdi), so i have to choose whether to replace that or rename them. I've spend many hours downloading these files, so please explain how to use them.

for now just forget about using "hjsplice" and just do the following: if u want to unrar the game just right click "part1" and select either "Extract files..." "Extract Here" or "Extract to vearchive.com_Milk Parfait\" if u already installed Winrar, if not, click and download this-> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDNJ8GNY

xiuhei

Oct 25, 2007
Sorry I didnt' make this clear before: when I said "so I just opened the "part1" rar file" I meant I opened it using Winrar. It contains a cdi file - which I don't know how to open - and a link to vearchive.com. I tried to open the second and third rar files but i get a message that they contain files by the same name as that in the first file (komipa.cdi), so i have to choose whether to replace that or rename them. If I choose to replace the first first cdi I file, I still end up with the same problem: the resulting folder contains only the same cdi file and a link to this website (and the website is just a place where you can download other games - it doesn't explain how to open or play this game, as far as I can tell).

So can anyone explain how to open this file and use it?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I will have to check for sure but I am pretty sure that a .cdi file is just an image file. Do you use "Daemon Tools"? If not download it, it is free. I have played Kodomo games before and they are fun, I haven't played this one yet. There are enough translated Hgames I haven't played I have been giving these others a pass of late. AGTH is nice and all but the translation is always pretty bad and it is tricky to get the hang of. Though they do have a very nice tutorial on it here.

Here is the Wiki on Daemon Tools:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_Tools

you can get the homepage from there. Download this and after you unrar the file open Daemon Tools and "Mount" the image on the virtual drive.