[KMDS-20125] 義父の子を孕んだ嫁 西野エリカ (735mb/mp4)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Retired Actress Series

Starring: Nishino Erika

NOTES: This tall, statuesque actress made her debut in 2012 and retired last year. She made around 60 films plus numerous uncensored movies. I liked her because she is a great, nasty fuck and really seems to enjoy fucking. In this one, she is a happily married wife who has lots of sex with her husband. But when he leaves for a business trip, it comes out that she’s been fucking her father in law also. She becomes pregnant, but doesn’t know which one knocked her up. Great sex scenes in this movie, typical for Erika.
Nishino Erika KMDS-20125.jpg Nishino Erika KMDS-20125-1.jpg

Attachments

• kmds20125HN.torrent
    33.3 KB · Views: 8,757

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Left Side No Sound :(

I just checked both of my copies, and I don't know what happened as they were working fine before. I want this movie for my personal collection so I am currently downloading two other versions. It may not be until Sunday that I'll have time to post it, but I'll either make a new post or put the torrent here. I am going to be away from tomorrow until Sunday afternoon.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Left Side No Sound :(

One of the two just downloaded, and when I played it, same problem. :( I hope the avi version has stereo sound; I love this movie. I'll let you know but the version had less seeders and peers so it may take awhile.

jerryching

Feb 4, 2010
The other one just downloaded and it works!! :D However, I am going to the airport shortly so I don't have time to create a torrent . I will either post it Friday, or when I return on Sunday, most likely on Sunday. Look for it in THIS thread.
That Good ...Thanks A Lot :):)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
NEW TORRENT. The older one has audio issue and only has sound from right side. This one is complete. Download this torrent.

Attachments

• kmds20125HN.torrent
    34.2 KB · Views: 524
Reactions: kend

wdm

Sep 3, 2013
Actually she didn't retire and changed her name to Kiriko Imafuji (今藤霧子). I like her too.:D