Kiyomoto Rena (清本玲奈(きよもとれな)) who is she ?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
So, i downloaded SDMU-357 with hope that, the cover is not photoshopped, and then when the download finished, i play the movie, and shocked, what an angel she is.... my question is anybody here knows who is she ? Her name is Kiyomoto Rena, and she will easily becomes a K-Pop idol, but she becomes JAV actress, is she a former idol ? Why she is not in SOD star rooster ? Will this video becomes one hit wonder ? Is she ever starred in other JAV with different stage name ? Please any infor of her will be appreaciate, Thank you

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
So, i downloaded SDMU-357 with hope that, the cover is not photoshopped, and then when the download finished, i play the movie, and shocked, what an angel she is.... my question is anybody here knows who is she ? Her name is Kiyomoto Rena, and she will easily becomes a K-Pop idol, but she becomes JAV actress, is she a former idol ? Why she is not in SOD star rooster ? Will this video becomes one hit wonder ? Is she ever starred in other JAV with different stage name ? Please any infor of her will be appreaciate, Thank you

because she did not get the exclusive contract from SOD (yet)

so far I think she is a real new comer, not a former idol, until we find evidence that she actually a veteran who changed her stage name

not all new comers automatically became SOD STAR, no matter how pretty they are

don't know yet, lets wait and see what will happen after this, it could be her one and only AV, or she might be a regular performer and try to be the next Ai Uehara