Kiss x Sis - the Anime!

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
For me this is the best news of 2010 :furious::grassdance:

Let's see where and when it will broadcast, and how long the series will be. This will affect the ecchi level for sure.

And don't forget the fifth manga volume and the third OVA coming out this month :inlove:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Sakun, that picture in that link looks like a hentai movie cover :nosebleed:, albeit no nudity. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this one.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Now let's see how badly the broadcast version gets censored for the sake of DVD sales. Uhg, just shoot me now if that's true. Sorry, I'm a little sore about that practice.

Edit: I noticed you brought up the Queen's Blade "argument" in the other thread. While it's true that Queen's Blade has breast running around rampantly uncensored, it's more of an exception than the norm. More often then not now days we're seeing shows where fucking panty shots are obscured by blackness or some other such nonsense. Then when the DVDs come out, all of that is gone and you can view the show as intended. Sure, there's nothing stopping people from downloading the DVD versions when those eventually come out, but it's still really annoying. Of course, that's not to say this WILL happen to Kiss x Sis, but still...

Jan55

Jan 25, 2008
That's great news.
Ecchi, Comedy, Romance... KissxSis is one of my favorite Manga.
Can't wait to see the Anime.... BUT first comes OVA 3 ;D

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Honestly, while the OVA's set new standards as far echiness or "borderline hentai", the manga was miserable and so generic from what I could get through before I couldn't stand it anymore and gave up.

Wouldn't be able to get away with the stuff they do in the OVA's either.. Forget simple aspects like breasts and nipples, it would be the more racy situations in them that are axed..

Bafucin

\(o.O)/
Apr 15, 2007
Great episodes so far!

But it's sad that it takes years for them to come out... =/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what about this...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
and here i thought Sakun had already raved about the 1st ep. luckily this didn't toned down like the anime version of Kyou no Go no Ni. i wonder if we'll need to wait for the dvd versions..

btw does that 3D dancing ed bother you?

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I'll watch this when I get a chance to, so many things on-hand atm >_< still need to finish 3-4 series from last season before I start this season. ahhhhhhhhhh~ lol

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
BEST ANIME OF 2010. :tea::grassdance::cheer:

Well, it's the best in its own special way. ^_^; It may not have what could be called an epic plot or edge-of-your-seat storytelling, but good God is this a lot of lovable fun.

As you can tell from the file names, I took a lot of screencaps this episode. lol Here are a couple I thought I'd share to give people a sense of what the animation quality looks like. (98% identical to the OAV! AWESOME!! :D)

Click "Show" to see footnotes explaining what these pictures represent and/or what my thoughts on these scenes were.[hide]
Upload 1: My favorite moment in this episode. I can't stand flat chests, but that ain't what's adorable about this scene. Ako is so cute! :3 She's so shy! ^___^ And yet so determined to not let Riko have an advantage over her. And lol @ Riko saying Keita has no interest in a chest as flat as Ako's, and then Ako punching Riko on the head, saying their breasts are exactly the same size, and then Riko saying "Nuh-uh, mine are a centimeter bigger." LOL

Upload 2: Haha, nice reference back to Episode 001 of the OAV (which explored the manga's showing of Ako's cooking skills and Riko's lack thereof)

Upload 3: Most. Adorable. Trespassers. Ever.

Uploads 4 through 7: Hahahaha, if I didn't love the twins so much, I'd be rooting for this girl to wind up with Keita, too! XD She's a beauty, and lol @ how her mind works. (She's the one thinking the dirty thoughts! She's the one thinking Keita's muffling up against her vagina! Who's the real pervert here!?)

Uploads 8 through 9: God, I love Keita's dad's enthusiasm for the sibling incest. (paraphrased-->) "You're not blood-related so it's A-Okay! Your sisters are first and foremost young women, Keita! I didn't raise you to be some schmuck who can't appreciate that!" lol I love Ako's reaction, too. :D "Really!? :3 :D"

Uploads 10 through 11: Ako looking cute, and Ako and Riko looking cute giving Keita one kiss each.[/hide]

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'm through Episode 03 and I stand by what I said, jibes be damned. ;P :) This is the best anime of the year. It's not Shakespeare. It's not BioWare. But it's damned entertaining and damned adorable and damned pleasant to look at. Most folks pray for their favorite hentai episode to come out in any given month. Me? I get one new episode a week for the near future. :3 :D I'm in Heaven. :) This show is so, so, so cute and so fun.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I just caught up on this show, and I like it a lot. It's very cute, and borderline hentai. I'm amazed at what they get away with in some of these episodes. I imagine it'll only be a 12 episode run, then I plan on going back and watching the OVAs for real. Riko is my favorite.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Oh great, episode 9 is censored (baby chicks this time)! To boost DVD sales seems to be the most likely reason :ban: If this continues, the can shove this series up their... Why do they do this?

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
i kinda forgot about this since when i started to watch (2 years ago)there was only one episodes out then a year ago another episode came out and they i had to wait again so i forgot about it but the manga was hilarious so is the anime just enough ecchi and random moments to keep you watching :tea: