[KIDM283]nozomi love story

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
A bit disappointing really given the previous release. She should have moved past this, and be getting close to her sister's work. Hope they do better in the next release or they loose my support.:pandalaugh:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Exactly my feelings, mate! It seems like she's gone backwards with this one and is showing less. Dunno why that would be as it's not Kingdoms style to do so. Have to wait ages to for another one now, boo!

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
I thought Miki's was the step backwards. This isn't about how much of a nipple you can see, this is about how far they go in expressing sexuality. So, here she's using a vibe. Don't think that's been done before, though I'll have to watch to see how "real" it is. I wouldn't worry too much I think one of them will be doing AV before too long.

youmeus

May 5, 2009
A bit disappointing really given the previous release. She should have moved past this, and be getting close to her sister's work. Hope they do better in the next release or they loose my support.:pandalaugh:

Miku did that too once - took a sort of a step backwards but came raging back :D
I can't wait for her next release!

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Well I have no interest in AV and mosaics so wouldn't want that... think Miku has it down to a fine art now and next thing I need from her is a lesbian scene finally!

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Though I prefer a shibuyashoten type or G-queen, I don't mind AV if they eventually do uncensored.:perfectplan: Sadly, most of them don't last long enough to do uncensored.:scared:

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Then you can't post it on this forum, anyway! :pandalaugh:

you will be able to when we finish sorting it

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Agree with you guys - my feelings exactly about this release. This one felt like she went back to Bambini if compared to a couple of her previous releases. I'm not even talking about nudity because I don't really like that - I'm talking about the intensity and sexyness of each scenes, a little lacking.

To be honest, I'm pretty stuffed up of Kingdom. I wish they moved over to other studios like Bagus, for example. I'd really like to see Nozomi and her sister doing a Pretty Pop title.

feralman

Mar 24, 2007
Agree with you guys - my feelings exactly about this release. This one felt like she went back to Bambini if compared to a couple of her previous releases. I'm not even talking about nudity because I don't really like that - I'm talking about the intensity and sexyness of each scenes, a little lacking.

To be honest, I'm pretty stuffed up of Kingdom. I wish they moved over to other studios like Bagus, for example. I'd really like to see Nozomi and her sister doing a Pretty Pop title.

Oy. Agreed that a girl can be nude and not be sexy. But she does need to get naked eventually. It's the sine qua non. Otherwise, she's Yuko Ogura or Yoko Matsugane, the perpetual tease, no matter how spectacular her body, and that do get old. Takada Nozomi definitely has a body that should be revealed.