Kayo Satoh "Police": "I`m A Man."

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
A popular and beautiful Japanese model, Kayo Satoh (also known as Kayo Police), has confessed on TV that she is in fact a man.

In addition to working as a fashion model and occasional cosplayer (seen above coplaying Bayonetta with the developers), 22-year-old Kayo is the assistant presenter on a Nico videogame show, and is also known as a talented Street Fighter IV player.

He reports moving away from his hometown to prevent anyone from recognising him, and then living as a woman under a new name. He was spotted by a modelling agency and offered work – apparently no one suspected. Internet rumours about his true gender eventually prompted him to “come out.”
Kayo claims he has had no plastic surgery – aside from natural prettiness, it seems much of “her” success is down to very skilful application of makeup.
Time will tell whether his modelling career will survive the revelation – considering the current “otoko no ko” boom is in full swing, he can probably expect his popularity amongst male fans to harden in more ways than one…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtlkdCvlWxI

official blog:
http://ameblo.jp/pixy-kayo/

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I was fooled, has he/she had an op,

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
I'm always impressed when a man can look like a woman and no one can tell the difference. Even looking at those pictures knowing that he's a man, I find it hard to believe. Maybe it's just a publicity stunt? 笑

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
Unbelievable! How someone can fool so many, quite mind boggling! He does look good though, as a woman! :pandalaugh:

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
I'm always impressed when a man can look like a woman and no one can tell the difference. Even looking at those pictures knowing that he's a man, I find it hard to believe. Maybe it's just a publicity stunt? 笑

well, probably, but still, japanese/asian guys can be VERY feminime :pandalaugh:

Asogi Jizo

May 31, 2010
wow shocking news,i didn't know that man can be so much transform from he to she,my question is:Is he cut looose his dick and transform to vagina :puzzled:and how he can transform his voice into woman voice with perfectly :puzzled:

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009
so he finally said it ..........

that face looked odd the moment i saw it. good for me, i didn't got duped :exhausted:

Bandcoot

Praetor
Feb 3, 2009
Oh my dear...god. That's really surprising.

lickylicky

Sep 2, 2009
Asian country are well accepted of them so its nothing new to them, Im straight but I would sure hit that in a heart beat :pandalaugh:. When I went to Thailand, I seen a hot red haired chic, it was a guy. :hi: Kayo Satoh MARRY ME.

CloudyEyes

Apr 6, 2008
Wow I think she's very hot. I find myself very attracted to she-males that look like fashion models...I think that's very cool. :)

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
I know its nothing to be surprised but why I feel disturb every time when I hear that 'She' is actually 'He' ...why not the opposite :joker:

lickylicky

Sep 2, 2009
:puzzled: anyone know if she/he prefer a guy or a gal? I would definitely look outside the box to be with a hot person like that :nosebleed:.