Kamihata Ichika is Retiring?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Can't say I will lose much sleep over her retirement. She's ok but just not my type.

But the cover and gimmick look amazing. A bachelorette sex party, wearing wedding costume, SICK.

In case someone didn't see the plain English (why would any AV fan suffers from poor eye sight ;)), she's "Retire for Marriage" (at top of the cover). I am sincerely happy for her. Yes I support AV retirees going to mainstream and/or fringe and/or social media and make a living that way. But even better (at least some) AV idols retire to be some rich dude trophy wife (or even real love??) and get taken care of for life.

PS: wait aaaaaa minute, with 9 pussies on the cover, how many dicks are hired to provide entertainment??? I can only see the one? That is just wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
she is ok ... unfortunately not my favorite

same with ding, I think at first sight the cover picture looks interesting, but I realize its wrong ... why they not make special orgy retirement vid if they hired so many girls o_O:confused:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well... to be clear, I am still very excited about this vid. In general I like retirement/graduation vids. And this one with a "real" pending marriage in "real"-life, combined with, it seems, her "real"-life friends (quite a diverse range of age and ranking/statues) and a sex party in wedding costume (is it just lacy lingerie and head gear? I would really like her to show up in the beginning for the vid in a full wedding gown, maybe her "real" life wedding gown before getting naked and making merry. AND... with an absolutely lewd splash/sploch of (fake) semen out of her vagina, ON THE COVER. I mean, not just there's creampie (fake or real) in the vid, they put it on the COVER. It's meta on meta on meth.

What kind of husband is she getting??? I mean ... ok in another lifetime, maybe I can accept marrying an ex- AV idol, however many cocks she's sucked and fucked, for everyone to buy and watch and fap to... Yeah ok , it's her past, perhaps I can deal. But once she and I made a decision, then for her to get back to work for one last vid, for my bride to make a cover (and inevitable a big poster) with some random stud's semen oozing out from my bride's vagina. With that nose that she has... all my male friends will recognize her, for the rest of my (married) life, everytime my wife stands next to me, everyone around me is going to think "remember before the wedding".

LOL.... not being her husband I can't wait to see the vid.

But anyway, my complaint isn't my usual anti- harem rant. If you make a vid with 9 idols and 1 stud. No matter what the theme or gimmick is, it's a harem/reverse gangbang. If it's a reverse gangbang, then the center of attention is on the stud. If it's on the stud, this is not focusing on the STAR that you are making a retirement vid for!!!

Reactions: dewback

Martincylo

Oct 9, 2009
Well... to be clear, I am still very excited about this vid. In general I like retirement/graduation vids. And this one with a "real" pending marriage in "real"-life, combined with, it seems, her "real"-life friends (quite a diverse range of age and ranking/statues) and a sex party in wedding costume (is it just lacy lingerie and head gear? I would really like her to show up in the beginning for the vid in a full wedding gown, maybe her "real" life wedding gown before getting naked and making merry. AND... with an absolutely lewd splash/sploch of (fake) semen out of her vagina, ON THE COVER. I mean, not just there's creampie (fake or real) in the vid, they put it on the COVER. It's meta on meta on meth.

What kind of husband is she getting??? I mean ... ok in another lifetime, maybe I can accept marrying an ex- AV idol, however many cocks she's sucked and fucked, for everyone to buy and watch and fap to... Yeah ok , it's her past, perhaps I can deal. But once she and I made a decision, then for her to get back to work for one last vid, for my bride to make a cover (and inevitable a big poster) with some random stud's semen oozing out from my bride's vagina. With that nose that she has... all my male friends will recognize her, for the rest of my (married) life, everytime my wife stands next to me, everyone around me is going to think "remember before the wedding".

LOL.... not being her husband I can't wait to see the vid.

But anyway, my complaint isn't my usual anti- harem rant. If you make a vid with 9 idols and 1 stud. No matter what the theme or gimmick is, it's a harem/reverse gangbang. If it's a reverse gangbang, then the center of attention is on the stud. If it's on the stud, this is not focusing on the STAR that you are making a retirement vid for!!!
Have to say she's definitely my type lol, my wife has the same height, similar build, down to the pronounced nose and jaw.

(un?)fortunately no retirement vids found ;).

Out of curiosity, is she of korean descent?

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Those long eyes that narrow into that oh-so-sweet smile. Her long, slender legs & thighs and those perfect tits. She was flat chested but not so flat you couldn't get turned on if she was in one of those "Neighbor is Sorting her Recycling with No Bra" type videos. She never got a boob job but those perfectly grabbable breasts hadn't gotten worn or started to sag by the time she said farewell. So many videos where on the strength of her face alone I could fap to it. But then add in her sucking a couple dicks at once or jerking off her [boss, neighbor, local flower shop manager] and I was there. I miss her and just writing about her is starting to get me some major wood.