Kadena in AV?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
anybody knows if Reon Kadena will ever make any AV?

Some expected it, I doubt it...

her official website is http://www.leonkadena.com/

Here is a nice fact list about her

Reon Kadena (かでなれおん Kadena Reon) born February 19, 1986, also known as Kadena Leon, Minamo Kusano, is a Japanese model and actress.
Kadena is a female Japanese idol whose photobooks and films largely feature her in revealing costumes, underwear and bikinis.
She used to do naked photography and videos, but as she became well-known, she stopped it.
Reon made her debut as Kusano Minamo in December 2003 at the age of 17 with her first photobook, HHH.
It's no mystery as to why she gained a large fanbase almost immediately after its release. Even though Reon was expected to continue in her career as a regular gravure idol, she catered to her fans' wants at the age of 18 by releasing her first nude photobook, Hadaka no Reon.
Reon then continued on as a common gravure idol and chose not to pose nude anymore. Still, fans await her breakthrough into the AV world (she is often compared to Natsume Nana).

Her name Alias
Though her true name is unknown, Reon had a variety of aliases before deciding on "Kadena Reon" written in hiragana. She began as Yurika, then became Kusano Minamo, then changed the Japanese spelling of "Minamo" to hiragana. Even before her current spelling, she had spelled "Kadena Reon" two different ways.

Alias: Leon Kadena, Minamo Kusano, Kadenareon, Yurika
Date of Birth: 19 February 1986, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Height: 1.65 m (5' 5")
Measurements: 90-59-87 cm (35-23-34 in)
Bust Size: H-cup
Zodiac: Aquarius
Shoe size: 24 cm
Hobby: Stamp collecting, reading, candy making
Special skill: Cooking
Profession: Model & Actress
Ethnicity: Japanese

aj_chichi

May 19, 2010
:notagain: I wish she will...

Yeh like they said for now she doesnt, and probably not. Well if she got bankrupt and got no money anymore.. maybe :pandalaugh:

For now she's just a teaser

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
she has cute face and bomb shell of a body, especially those two huge boobies.:grassdance:
i wish she at least star doing so nude modeling again.

but av would be great

i just like to see her boobs bounce up and down:harp:

RioNatsume

Feb 14, 2010
I don't know why but there's something special in her beauty that separate her from other Japanese goddesses.:nosebleed:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
It the fact that she has the nipples of a 60 year old Ukrainian baba?

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
i think that the reason that many people like her, is because she has large breast with a slim-firm body, but more than just an amazing body is that pretty face, good girl vibe that is constantly teasing us with tight and super small clothing. :evil:

peepeep

Feb 10, 2010
question is why she been silence after issueing such an amazing nude gravure:puzzled:
really like her