JUX-377 Aida Nana - Retired Actress Series Jukujo

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
There seems to be a shortage of MILF women lately, only young teens or early 20s, so here’s some older women. Most are retired, some still active.

No watermarks unless noted.

NOTES:
Aida Nana is a widow who is forcibly trained by her father in law into complete submission. One of her last films.

Aida Nana (2014) jux-377.jpg Aida Nana (2014) jux-377-1.jpg

Attachments

• jux377HN.torrent
    29.4 KB · Views: 9,196

letorrenteur

Nov 10, 2009
Too bad she retired. She was a good actress. Now it seems that having a big rack is way more important than knowing how to act.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Too bad she retired. She was a good actress. Now it seems that having a big rack is way more important than knowing how to act.

I totally agree. And, many times, that rack is silicone. But, it's like all the spam and watermarks you see today, the industry got popular because of actresses like Aida Nana, Kasumi Kaho, Yuki Misa and etc...and the JAV producers got greedy and began to just churn out one after another, especially with the amount of new girls aspiring to become an AV star. You see today all the same stories with different actresses, it's boring to be honest. Then the popularity spread to outside of Japan, and the Chinese spammers took over the online portion with all that shit watermarks. You should see some of what I've seen, 4-5 spammers on a single movie, one watermark on top of another. The old movies are way better; even though the cinematography is not as good and the mosaic was more pronounced.

letorrenteur

Nov 10, 2009
That's true. I don't understand the trend to do the same movie over and over. Only the NSPS series offers original plots although lately they do mostly remixes of older movies. For actresses, just have a look at asianscreens favorite jav idols, it confirms the big rack/bad acting qualities. Julia, Shinoda, Hitomi have less acting skills than a blind dog. Luckily the industry churns out so many starlets that sometimes a good one emerges like Mutoh Ayaka.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
That's true. I don't understand the trend to do the same movie over and over. Only the NSPS series offers original plots although lately they do mostly remixes of older movies. For actresses, just have a look at asianscreens favorite jav idols, it confirms the big rack/bad acting qualities. Julia, Shinoda, Hitomi have less acting skills than a blind dog. Luckily the industry churns out so many starlets that sometimes a good one emerges like Mutoh Ayaka.

Well, success breeds problems, stemming from greed. But it says something when a hot body but bad actress like Fukiishi Rena has done over 75 films in six months; same with Sasaki Aki, 60 films in 8 months. If they get just a little popular, they get used over and over and the plot line is non existent, just a platform for showing off their fucking prowess.

letorrenteur

Nov 10, 2009
Wow, 75 films in 6 months! Since Rena does not work on Sundays (being a devout Christian), she made one film every 2 days. She must run on anti-inflammatory pills.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Wow, 75 films in 6 months! Since Rena does not work on Sundays (being a devout Christian), she made one film every 2 days. She must run on anti-inflammatory pills.

It blew my mind when I counted them at JAV Library. And, that's not counting the ones where she was in one scene in an omnibus type film, like a massage one; there's at least 6 or 7 of those.