JUX-289 (2014) Retired Actress Series - Ikuina Sayuri (Warning: No Watermark)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
A heads up for all you spam lovers who have the “because it’s free, beggars can’t be choosy” syndrome. Well, this is free, too, but I’m afraid it’s missing the Chinese crap that stares you in the face that has a subliminal effect on your psyche, and often blocks the action while you watch the latest fake boobed chick fucking and sucking, so you’ll have to pass on this one.

NOTES: Ikuina Sayuri’s last solo film was made in March 2015. She was not active for very long, from June 2013 and she made 14 films solo. This one is about a lonely wife and mother who likes to have perverse sex with her knitting students. Her son sees her and wants in on the action after he gets over his shock so he blindfolds her and fucks her.

Ikuina Sayuri JUX-289 (2014).jpg Ikuina Sayuri JUX-289 (2014)-1.jpg

Attachments

• jux289HN.torrent
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,748

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
A heads up for all you spam lovers who have the “because it’s free, beggars can’t be choosy” syndrome. Well, this is free, too, but I’m afraid it’s missing the Chinese crap that stares you in the face that has a subliminal effect on your psyche, and often blocks the action while you watch the latest fake boobed chick fucking and sucking, so you’ll have to pass on this one.

NOTES: Ikuina Sayuri’s last solo film was made in March 2015. She was not active for very long, from June 2013 and she made 14 films solo. This one is about a lonely wife and mother who likes to have perverse sex with her knitting students. Her son sees her and wants in on the action after he gets over his shock so he blindfolds her and fucks her.

View attachment 718229 View attachment 718230
Hi HipNip,

I know that this thread is relatively old (from back in June), but is there an English subtitle for this movie? I really like it but I KNOW I'll like it a lot more if i KNEW what was being said.

If there's not a subtitle already done for this, do you think there is sufficient interest in having it translated that we could pool our collective resources and have it done by EroJapanese?

Right now, this is one of my favorites and I'd be willing to pay more than I normally would to get this.

What do you say? Any others?

X-Man

fastfood

Jul 25, 2011
Yeah man, those tonk vids with the online gambling ads, the dating apps and those FREAKIN watermarks really put a whole lot of garbage in the torrent world, it feels like you can't even get decent food anywhere anymore. Hell, thesedays I delete 9/10 downloaded vids cause of it, what a phuckin waste of time and energy!

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah man, those tonk vids with the online gambling ads, the dating apps and those FREAKIN watermarks really put a whole lot of garbage in the torrent world, it feels like you can't even get decent food anywhere anymore. Hell, thesedays I delete 9/10 downloaded vids cause of it, what a phuckin waste of time and energy!

I couldn't agree more with you, Fastfood! It's such a waste but it won't ever stop as long as they can make a dollar per 100 (or more!) people who see them! SMH!

X-Man