Junko Asamiya (Jun Nariai) 麻宮淳子(成合淳) Appreciation thread

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Junko Asamiya (麻宮淳子) debuted in AV in 1994. Before her AV carreer, she was a nude model known as Jun Nariai (成合淳). Outside of Japan, it's not that easy to get your hands on her work, both pictures as well as movies. The english website of DMM offers a number of her movies, and you can find some pictures of her scattered over the web, but a comprehensive site devoted to this beautiful lady is still missing. So this thread is long overdue.

It'll take me a while to upload all the stuff I've got, so stay tuned for updates, and feel welcome to add and contribute, should you have any material of this stunning woman.

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Unfortunately, as pictures are scatterd over the web, I don't know from which album/book/magazine these are...

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
英知出版 耽美主義 AESTHETICISM

These one are from her photobook (or magazine, not sure) 英知出版 耽美主義 AESTHETICISM. She was going by the name of Jun Nariai (成合淳) then. I wish I had a copy of this book/magazine. Or at least a complete set of scans.

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
英知出版 耽美主義 AESTHETICISM part 2

...actually not 100% sure the last two pics above are from 英知出版 耽美主義 AESTHETICISM , nor if all of teh following are. I believe at least some of them are though ;-)

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Almost impossible these days to access Akiba, always get an error message "must be evening in Japan, servers busy try again later. What's that all about? To bad, I liked this forum....