Julia and Yua Aida IR and IR Question

JAJIBUJI

Dec 31, 2008
Well gentlemen (and the very unlikely chance, Ladies),

This is my first thread so I have no idea where to classify it under but apparently (help me out mods) Julia has come up with an interracial video. This is not a request or anything but as of yet no one has discussed on it. Also, Yua Aida will be part of this video so I guess she did an interracial back before her retirement. Here is the link for the seller. One thing I notice about these interracials is that it's usually the women that appear to have insatiable sexual appetites and that they don't "cry" and "scream" as much. Anybody else notice this? Also, does it usually mark the end of their career? Cause although I look forward to the videos I can't help thinking "man this is the end of their careers, I'm not going to really watch them anymore but I can't wait for the scene to come out". So it's really a bittersweet victory for me. See Amy Reid. Also, has their really been any JAV actress who become big even after doing an IR? I just wanna hear your two cents about this and what you think of the video coming up. Oogily doogily as Flanders would say.

:joker:

JAJIBUJI

Dec 31, 2008
I couldn't finish the video. But so far I haven't seen Yua Aida doing an IR. Guess I may have been wrong.

S. Kimo Chee

Oct 2, 2010
At first, I quickly fast-forwarded looking for Yua as well, but didn't see her. As you know, there are non-IR scenes in the movie, but even then I couldn't easily ID her even when I went through the whole thing again more carefully. She's supposed to be in it, but I couldn't find Yua Aida. I figured if anything, they would just take a scene from her few Moodyz movies, but I recognized nothing. I only wish S-1 and Style Art would do hi-def versions of her earlier work, but probably little chance of that happening.