[JUC-642] 笠木忍 浜崎りお -若妻レズビアン Lesbian 2011/10/07

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Use a program called 7-ZIP (not WINrar) to extract the files, and you will be fine. And also, ignore the error message that 7-ZIP gives.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
I use WinZip and also got an error. I only get this when there is a problem with the file. I have unrared hundreds of files successfully with this program. How do you "ignore the error message" when the file will not unrar? Bottom line, the problem is with the file not the utility.

Pack1966

Sep 30, 2009
I use WinZip and also got an error. I only get this when there is a problem with the file. I have unrared hundreds of files successfully with this program. How do you "ignore the error message" when the file will not unrar? Bottom line, the problem is with the file not the utility.

I've used WinZip too but to be fair, the suggestion to use 7-Zip (which I had never used before) worked well for me. I had gotten error messages from parts one and five but using 7-Zip seemed to overcome them.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009

In WinRAR you can't ignore the error message, since the extracting of the file stops there. But with 7-Zip you still get the extracted file, even with the error message. And the AVI file plays perfectly.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Yes, you are right. Even with the broken part 5,7zip extracted the file and it plays perfectly. Thanks for the tip!