JUC-423 レズ Mature Women Lesbian - Misa Yuki & Reiko Makihara - 260 Mb files

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
This has an incorrect aspect ratio. It is meant to be 16:9 and is instead framed 4:3 which makes the women look abnormally elongated. Pity, because it's pretty good video.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
This has an incorrect aspect ratio. It is meant to be 16:9 and is instead framed 4:3 which makes the women look abnormally elongated. Pity, because it's pretty good video.

The video opens and plays back in the correct 16:9 aspect-ratio in VLC Media Player, Crystal Player Pro, and even Nero Showtime (I didn't try it with GOM) For some reason, it does not work with Media Player Classic--at least the ancient version I'm using.

If you're playing this back with MPC the vid will, as wwilk says, appear elongated from top to bottom (as in the screenshots). So use one of the alternatives mentioned above.

G, R & B

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
I never use Media player Classic just WMP I tried VLC and it does work but I had to set the ratio manually because this video defaults to 4:30. But it worked so it's all good. Thanks.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
I never use Media player Classic just WMP I tried VLC and it does work but I had to set the ratio manually because this video defaults to 4:30. But it worked so it's all good. Thanks.

You're welcome, glad to hear it worked out.

WMP? Not to sound dumb, but that's Windows Media Player, yes? I've never used it but aren't you concerned with the phone-home features?

In any case, try to find Crystal Player Pro. It's a great video-player. Not without its weaknesses -they all lack something, it seems- but well worth giving a try.

I lost the link several years ago otherwise I'd send it to you...

G, R & B

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009