[JSSJ-015] Isa Aoki 青木衣沙 -Final コンプリート

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

youmeus

May 5, 2009
[JSSJ-015] [IV] [DVD-ISO]+[MKV] - 青木衣沙Finalコンプリート (Isa Aoki 青木衣沙)

Hi fellas

This is as hot as Isa Aoki gets! This is supposedly her last DVD, and it's a compilation of several earlier DVDs, none of them was ever posted here on Akiba-Online. Although it's seems like alot of content is re-run over and over, it's a very saucy vid so enjoy the 480min of bliss!

This was decrypted in Mac OS X. Please let me know if you have any trouble unpacking, mounting or viewing this ISO.

DVD-ISO x2

JSSJ-015.jpg

Reactions: dchevy

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
OK, let me straighten one thing that really needs straightening here:

Although it's seems like alot of content is re-run over and over, it's a very saucy vid so enjoy the 480min of bliss!

Saucy? SAUCY?! This is the hottest faptastic thing you could ever get from dear Miss Aoki! Dear God, I was expecting this to be good, but not to have this much amount of goodness in one big go! She really out-performs herself in these; they mastered a most fantastic collection in these two discs. Really, I would be willing to donate to get more awesome stuff like this.

Please allow me to speak my mind just a little more. You know, I'm really glad to see girls like Isa "I Know What Boys Like" Aoki within my lifetime. I don't know who should I thank the most for stuff like this, actually. Is this her, for being so open about herself in front of the camera for us all to ogle at? Is it the guy who had the idea and skills to grab it on video and make a business out of it so we can have it as well? Is it forums like AO, which make it feasable for us to acquire a copy of it? Is it internet as a whole, which let us know that these wonderful people (including everyone from Isa Aoki herself to youmeus who so kindly shared this treasure with us for free) actually exist? I guess everyone should thanked -- and, by the way, I had not clicked "Thanks!" until now, which I just rectified; sorry about that! It's just a shame that I can't thank Ms. Aoki personally for that. Really, I'd just grab her right hand with both my hands, shake it, bow deeply and say "Thank you so much for making that video for us [even though you did that just to get paid]!" -- no, I wouldn't say that part within brackets; it's just not to get too far away from reality. But, really, I feel that greateful.

Now, am I sounding too much in a bliss because of a video that many would find pretty ordinary, considering all of what long time members like a lot of us have already seen on offer here in AO? Well, probably. I don't know why, but after seeing this video and finding every part of it to be Aoki's masterpiece, I kind of realized that my collection of JI videos like this means more to me than I wanted to care.

GekkoE7

javdesu.com
Aug 31, 2009

[JSSJ-015] Isa Aoki 青木衣沙 - Finalコンプリート ~無垢な少女~ 2枚組480分

*No Watermark*

JSSJ-015.0.jpg

Release Date: 2010/02/19

JSSJ-015.m4v.jpg

| MP4 | 720x480 | 4.31 GB | 4 hrs 17 mins

| Download : Filejoker.net
JSSJ-015.m4v (4413.1 Mb)

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
480 minutes is 8 hours, but this is only a little over 4 hours long. Is only one disc here?