[JRZD-456] 初撮り人妻ドキュメント 笹山希 (1.28gb/mp4)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Starring: Sasayama Nozomi age 35

NOTES: Nozomi made her debut in 2014 and this is her first film. She says she is a married woman, a nurse in real life but she wanted to make an AV because of the thrill and the fact that her husband was not interested in sex. I find that hard to believe, but that’s what she says. Nice body, big natural tits, and a great fuck. I’d love to be married to this woman.
Sasayama Nozomi JRZD-456.jpg Sasayama Nozomi JRZD-456-1.jpg

Attachments

• jrzd456HN.torrent
    29.8 KB · Views: 3,358

yayayatony

Jul 11, 2016
Can't finish the downloading of this one. It stopped at 66% for 2 days. Please come to rescue. Thanks a lot.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
***UPDATED TORRENT*** Use this one if you are having trouble with the original one. And, PLEASE SEED !!

Attachments

• jrzd456HN-new.torrent
    29.8 KB · Views: 640

yayayatony

Jul 11, 2016
I've finished downloading of DASD-182 and UURU-97 now. But seems to still have problem with this one. Very slow and will stop at 56% or some point near to that. Just don't know why. Used to be quite easy in downloading your kindly sharings from the past. But this time it is just strange. Hope I can finish this one also. I like this actress very much.
Thanks.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
I've finished downloading of DASD-182 and UURU-97 now. But seems to still have problem with this one. Very slow and will stop at 56% or some point near to that. Just don't know why. Used to be quite easy in downloading your kindly sharings from the past. But this time it is just strange. Hope I can finish this one also. I like this actress very much.
Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. It helps. I am seeding this one currently so let me know if it completes. I may have to shut down for a couple of days because my torrent creator is acting strange. None of my tracker list is working; I added over 200 new trackers but nothing is working. But the browser shows it is uploading. Strange.

Reactions: icsaigon

yayayatony

Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for your quick response. Yeah, right now it acts much better (not yet finished though) but still get slower sometimes. But it is working right now for sure. I will tell you when the downloading finish.
Again, thank you very much.

yayayatony

Jul 11, 2016
Completed. It is quite difficult to find good movie these days, especially those with mature age ladies (i.e. age from thirty to fourty something) as actress. You've uploaded quite some good mature lady movies recently and really really thanks for such kindly sharing.
Hope that you will be back soon. Have a nice day.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Completed. It is quite difficult to find good movie these days, especially those with mature age ladies (i.e. age from thirty to fourty something) as actress. You've uploaded quite some good mature lady movies recently and really really thanks for such kindly sharing.
Hope that you will be back soon. Have a nice day.

I agree. The JAV producers have gotten greedy and put out one movie after another and most of them have no storyline or they use the same storyline over and over and don't even change the set. Then, add to that the awful Chinese spam and there's not much to see these days. That's why actresses like Shinoda Ayumi, Sasaki Aki and Fukiishi Rena keep getting used over and over until you get tired of seeing them. That's why I like to post movies from the past. There were many more beautiful MILFs and they could act also. I am preparing another post and the trackers I added seem to be working. Thank you for letting me know it completed. I have no way of knowing if there is a problem or if it was solved unless people tell me.