Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Svenddv

Bridget Fanboy
Dec 12, 2006
I just started watching the anime (I think the manga's in shounen jump :glasses: ) and It looks pretty cool IMO.
1683.jpg

Taken from AniDB.net
Based on the long-running manga by Hirohiko Araki, the first OVA series follows Josef Joestar and his 17-year-old grandson Jotaro as they attempt to finish the family blood feud against the immortal vampire Dio. Josef and Jotaro have gathered several mystical warriors each with powers representing one card from The Stand (a variation of Tarot cards), with Jotaro having powers over the strongest Stand - the Star Platinum. Dio himself has gathered Stand warriors and together they face off for the sake of Jotaro`s mother Holly and domination of the world.

Anyone have opinions on it?:evillaugh:

maohayato

unknown loli
Nov 8, 2006
most of the characters are named after music-bands or artists. Manga is better btw.

Danemon

Jan 14, 2007
I remember seeing a video of crazy combo attacks...and i also remember a 3D version was coming out for the Dreamcast, but i guess got terminated?

bastetsama

Cat´s Goddess
Feb 18, 2007
I watch the anime and really like it, is very bizarre but thats the thing that make this anime unique, I dont like very much the character design, but, is not that bad ^^

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
Finally, a girl.........:please2:
I've been wondering if this forum mostly consist of guys :dies:

Anime's quite old but as maohayato said "the manga is better"

maohayato

unknown loli
Nov 8, 2006
new jojo anime coming, "phantom blood". gonna show how the feud began with dio

on a related note, the ps2 game of jojo: phantom blood sux

kadosho

Feb 17, 2007
I have been following this series for awhile now.
I'm really curious where the recent story has gone (gotta love Chujo).
Surprised on the "Phantom Blood" concept finally coming back.
(but in feature length?!) Oo,

(*plus Araki-sama's 25th anniversary in manga, fun!)

bastetsama

Cat´s Goddess
Feb 18, 2007
Yeah, I notice that (is like that maybe because of all the hentai you host here? XD):goodboy:

Finally, a girl.........:please2:
I've been wondering if this forum mostly consist of guys :dies:

Sasukeden

Nin Nin ! ! !
Mar 3, 2007
I actually watched this in my HS years... But never actually was that interested to continue the series

oh and... Yay... Girls... :inlove:

Mr Prinny

♥♥♥
Feb 26, 2007
I love the manga. It can make even the simplest things like rock, paper, scissors turn into the craziest of battles.